KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Nature's Plus, Source of Life, Vitamin, Mineral & Protein Energy Shake, Creamy Granola Flavor, 2.2 lbs (1014 g)

₩48,287
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 24 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

TASTES SOOO GOOD!!

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1744579님께서 Mar 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My fiance and I have it a 2-3 times/ week as a breakfast smoothie after our morning cardio and not only are we super energized throughout the day we find that we are satisfied without hunger. We don't even need a mid-morning snack! We normally just use water with just a small bit of milk. We occasionally drop a teaspoon of honey in the blender if we don't use the milk. We highly recommend it for anyone who wants to eat a balanced light meal without sacrificing adequate nutrition or taste.

fantastic

Reviewer2092119님께서 Apr 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've always loved this shake, great taste and plenty of kick. Just don't leave it in the fridge for to long after mixing it or it turns into goop!

Unbelievably good!

Reviewer2259781님께서 Nov 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This was recommended by a friend and it's even better than he said. It really gives energy and the enzymes help the digestive system. Great stuff!

Good Stuff!

Reviewer1033403님께서 Sep 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Been using this for years, good stuff.

This drink works!

Reviewer3088852님께서 May 31, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this drink to make sure I get all I need nutritionally and I feel great! I keep buying this over and over!!

상품 1-5 중 전체 24 상품