KO

₩50,864

₩58,898

할인금액: ₩8,035 (14% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Nature's Plus, Source of Life, Vitamin, Mineral & Protein Energy Shake, Creamy Granola Flavor

Reviewer2035571님께서 Aug 09, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've used this product for years and have always enjoyed it. However, they are now using stevia as a sweetener. I'm sensitive to stevia - it gives me headaches. Also, I really dislike it's odd and bitter flavor. I contacted Nature's Plus on several occasions to see if they would offer a stevia free version, but received no response. This product is now ruined for me.

This drink works!

Reviewer3088852님께서 May 31, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this drink to make sure I get all I need nutritionally and I feel great! I keep buying this over and over!!

Good shake

Reviewer3138679님께서 Dec 21, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the flavor and trust the brand.

TASTES SOOO GOOD!!

Reviewer1744579님께서 Mar 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My fiance and I have it a 2-3 times/ week as a breakfast smoothie after our morning cardio and not only are we super energized throughout the day we find that we are satisfied without hunger. We don't even need a mid-morning snack! We normally just use water with just a small bit of milk. We occasionally drop a teaspoon of honey in the blender if we don't use the milk. We highly recommend it for anyone who wants to eat a balanced light meal without sacrificing adequate nutrition or taste.

Great Product Except for Added Crystalline Fructose

Reviewer3061925님께서 Aug 30, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great formula, except that it has 10g sugar per serving, largely derived from added crystalline fructose.

Absolutely Love This Energy Drink

Reviewer2443470님께서 Oct 18, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband uses this to make a drink for us in the morning with milk, ice, frozen banana, frozen strawberries, l-glutamine. It taste awesome! Starts the day off right with energy and a good source of protein.

Yummy!

Reviewer1940231님께서 Feb 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Doesn't stir well but blended with some rice milk it's amazing

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great flavor and a nice energy supplement

Reviewer1905819님께서 Jun 03, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I enjoy using Source of Life supplements and this vitamin/mineral rich protein energy shake fits the bill. It is now a staple in my list of supplements. I often mix it with any whey protein shake.

fantastic

Reviewer2092119님께서 Apr 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've always loved this shake, great taste and plenty of kick. Just don't leave it in the fridge for to long after mixing it or it turns into goop!

Unbelievably good!

Reviewer2259781님께서 Nov 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This was recommended by a friend and it's even better than he said. It really gives energy and the enzymes help the digestive system. Great stuff!

상품 1-10 중 전체 28 상품