KO

iHerb 상품평

₩48,596

₩56,272

할인금액: ₩7,677 (14% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Nature's Plus, Source of Life, Vitamin, Mineral & Protein Energy Shake, Creamy Granola Flavor

Reviewer2035571님께서 8 09, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've used this product for years and have always enjoyed it. However, they are now using stevia as a sweetener. I'm sensitive to stevia - it gives me headaches. Also, I really dislike it's odd and bitter flavor. I contacted Nature's Plus on several occasions to see if they would offer a stevia free version, but received no response. This product is now ruined for me.

This drink works!

Reviewer3088852님께서 5 31, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this drink to make sure I get all I need nutritionally and I feel great! I keep buying this over and over!!

Good shake

Reviewer3138679님께서 12 21, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the flavor and trust the brand.

TASTES SOOO GOOD!!

Reviewer1744579님께서 3 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My fiance and I have it a 2-3 times/ week as a breakfast smoothie after our morning cardio and not only are we super energized throughout the day we find that we are satisfied without hunger. We don't even need a mid-morning snack! We normally just use water with just a small bit of milk. We occasionally drop a teaspoon of honey in the blender if we don't use the milk. We highly recommend it for anyone who wants to eat a balanced light meal without sacrificing adequate nutrition or taste.

fantastic

Reviewer2092119님께서 4 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've always loved this shake, great taste and plenty of kick. Just don't leave it in the fridge for to long after mixing it or it turns into goop!

Unbelievably good!

Reviewer2259781님께서 11 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This was recommended by a friend and it's even better than he said. It really gives energy and the enzymes help the digestive system. Great stuff!

Good Stuff!

Reviewer1033403님께서 9 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Been using this for years, good stuff.

Love the nutty flavour

Reviewer1106853님께서 9 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nice mild tasting. I mix it with some fruits and cacao powder and nibs for superfood smoothie in the morning.

Love it!!!

Reviewer3354974님께서 10 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great protein shake.......I have tried a lot of others and have not been satisfied with any of them. I would highly recommend this product.

I love this product

Reviewer3163329님께서 2 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this energy shake many, many times. I am a vegetarian and need a protein boost sometimes. This product is great for that. With 21 grams of protein if made with milk. Plus all the great vitamins and bioflavinoids to boot. I highly recommend this product to anyone.

상품 1-10 중 전체 26 상품