KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Good shake

Reviewer3138679님께서 Dec 21, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the flavor and trust the brand.

TASTES SOOO GOOD!!

Reviewer1744579님께서 Mar 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My fiance and I have it a 2-3 times/ week as a breakfast smoothie after our morning cardio and not only are we super energized throughout the day we find that we are satisfied without hunger. We don't even need a mid-morning snack! We normally just use water with just a small bit of milk. We occasionally drop a teaspoon of honey in the blender if we don't use the milk. We highly recommend it for anyone who wants to eat a balanced light meal without sacrificing adequate nutrition or taste.

fantastic

Reviewer2092119님께서 Apr 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've always loved this shake, great taste and plenty of kick. Just don't leave it in the fridge for to long after mixing it or it turns into goop!

Unbelievably good!

Reviewer2259781님께서 Nov 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This was recommended by a friend and it's even better than he said. It really gives energy and the enzymes help the digestive system. Great stuff!

Good Stuff!

Reviewer1033403님께서 Sep 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Been using this for years, good stuff.

This drink works!

Reviewer3088852님께서 May 31, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this drink to make sure I get all I need nutritionally and I feel great! I keep buying this over and over!!

Yummy!

Reviewer1940231님께서 Feb 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Doesn't stir well but blended with some rice milk it's amazing

Like it!!!

Reviewer1460730님께서 Nov 14, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband and I always feel great when we drink these shakes! Ordering was easy and delivery was quick.

a great start to my day

Reviewer1444391님께서 Nov 28, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I get everything I need to start my day in this shake, and although it looks rather green and unappealling, it does taste good and keeps me going through until lunch without the need for a mid-morning snack. I don't take any additional vitamins when I use this, and despite it being available here in the UK, it is still better value for me to buy it online and courier it over (and it arrived within 2 days of me placing the order). Will be ordering this again!

A boost of energy!

Reviewer3269714님께서 Jan 15, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

good combination of extra protein vitamins and energy

상품 1-10 중 전체 25 상품