KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Natures Plus

LuckyYou님께서 Sep 04, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product. I have been using it for years.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Nature's Plus, Source of Life, Vitamin, Mineral & Protein Energy Shake, Creamy Granola Flavor

Reviewer2035571님께서 Aug 09, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've used this product for years and have always enjoyed it. However, they are now using stevia as a sweetener. I'm sensitive to stevia - it gives me headaches. Also, I really dislike it's odd and bitter flavor. I contacted Nature's Plus on several occasions to see if they would offer a stevia free version, but received no response. This product is now ruined for me.

Minearalstoffe für den ganzen Tag

4661318523904686164님께서 May 06, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ich bin sehr zufrieden mit dem Shake,alle Vitamine und Mineralstoffe sind ausreichend vorhanden,

Happy!

saralovesiherb님께서 Nov 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

The small serving scoop means this shake actually lasts a long time. It tastes great. I will definitely be buying again.

excellent

5475983262158064187님께서 Aug 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great productos haz a lot of energy i gladly recommed this products... I mix ir with vegetables but really think that adds s great flavor yo my morning shake..

I love this product

Reviewer3163329님께서 Feb 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this energy shake many, many times. I am a vegetarian and need a protein boost sometimes. This product is great for that. With 21 grams of protein if made with milk. Plus all the great vitamins and bioflavinoids to boot. I highly recommend this product to anyone.

Love it!!!

Reviewer3354974님께서 Oct 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great protein shake.......I have tried a lot of others and have not been satisfied with any of them. I would highly recommend this product.

Love the nutty flavour

Reviewer1106853님께서 Sep 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nice mild tasting. I mix it with some fruits and cacao powder and nibs for superfood smoothie in the morning.

A Family Favorite

Reviewer3307357님께서 May 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My kids think this is great, because when it mixes up the shake is a pale green. It tastes great - kind of like coconut and pineapple.

Yummy!

Reviewer1940231님께서 Feb 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Doesn't stir well but blended with some rice milk it's amazing

상품 1-10 중 전체 25 상품