KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

mr t

5542317237979513875님께서 Jan 06, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have taken this product for the last couple of years. My cholesterol went from 220 to 160.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

easy to take and extremely effective

Reviewer2965527님께서 Jun 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this brand because it is a time-release formula. It helped my cholesterol blood level go from 270 to 205 in 6 months.

Great results

Reviewer3165034님께서 Oct 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this for a few yrs 1pill at night,and it dropped my cholesterol 40 points. I will only buy this brand...... Iherb has great priceing.

It really works

Reviewer2398036님께서 Jan 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product and it works great!

Works great!!

Reviewer2514166님께서 Dec 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Had my blood test done in May 2011, original LDL was 187mg/dl, total cholesterol was 259mg/dl. Dr gave me a chance to lower it first naturally. Changed my diet. Was already taking fish oil and CoEnz Q10, started on Dr Murray's Cholesterol Formula, with Sytrinol, which lowered my LDL to 123, TC to 187 in Sep 2011, however it reduced my HDL. Still wanted better so decided to switch it up and try RYR as I heard good things about it from my research. Started Nature's Plus RYR in Sept. Dec 2011 results LDL 70, TC 135. Really impressed with the results especially LDL... wow!! HDL also increased (I think related to stopping Sytrinol) Although my diet has changed since the first results in May 2011, I still enjoy my deep fried stuff here and there. I do exercise as well but not hard core or consistent. RYR is awesome...

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Top of the Line

Reviewer2495462님께서 Nov 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This has to been the best product for lowering Cholesterol.

This works for me!

Reviewer1697838님께서 Oct 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has brought my cholesterol levels down to well below 200. This product exceeded what I thought it could do.

RED RICE YEAST

Reviewer1316694님께서 Aug 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has lowered my cholesterol so that I do not need those liver damaging statin drugs. Thanks for carrying this product...Sincerely B.Elam R.N.

No Statins, No thank you

Reviewer2408968님께서 Jul 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My dad was having some adverse reactions to statins; muscle weakness, fatigue, rashes, and then he began to use this. This was just as effective (if not, MORE effective) than Lipitor! We bought some cheaper variation of Red Yeast Rice from the drugstore or whatever and his levels were way off. Once we switched back to this, his doctor said his cholesterol is the best it has ever been (despite the fact he's gained quite a bit in his midsection, knock on wood)!

Helps My Cholesterol

Reviewer1584847님께서 Mar 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've seen my cholesterol number improve since taking this. Always take it in the evening and always include CoQ10 in my daily regimen to offset the depleting factor of the statin in red yeast rice. Big thumbs up!

상품 1-10 중 전체 30 상품