KO

iHerb 상품평

₩6,346

₩9,058

할인금액: ₩2,712 (30% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
  • Please note this item has been replaced by NAG-75376.

• 평가 | 영어
    정렬

rave review

Reviewer2888170님께서 Jun 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this liquid soap! In terms of effectiveness, it works really well. I love how moisturizing it is and the scent is wonderful!

Great Hand Soap

Reviewer2135925님께서 Dec 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love this hand soap. Love that it is natural first of all and it makes great suds, also smells wonderful! I have one at each of my sinks.

OK

Reviewer1740852님께서 Jul 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

But I would prefer something without artificial fragrance

Good moisturizing hand soap

Reviewer1725086님께서 Dec 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good moisturizing hand soap at good price

Smells great!

Reviewer3167469님께서 Jan 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use it in the kitchen where I'm constantly washing my hands, and it doesn't dry my skin.

Love it!

Reviewer2779632님께서 Aug 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Doesnt dry out your skin, and smell wonderful. Will of course buy again! In norwegian: Enkelt og greit en kjempegod såpe, med en nydelig lukt og gjør det man forventer av en såpe. Men denne elsker jeg, helt klart min favoritt av alle håndsåpene:)

Just OK

Reviewer1905589님께서 Aug 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using it since 1 week and I have noticed that my skin is less dry for few minutes, more moisturized but not softer than usual. I also like the smell of this shower gel. I give it a 3 stars just because it doesn't leather enought and I have to use a lot of product each time so it become quite pricey... So finally I find that is just Ok

Squirts a lot at once

Reviewer1236024님께서 Jun 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the pleasant scent and cleansing power, but the pump is unusually hard to control and leads to waste. You can't press lightly for a little, or press down more for more. Any press will end up in a long squirt of soap. I bought several bottles for different bathrooms in the house -- including the Oatmeal version, too, so it isn't one faulty bottle. The smaller sized Nature's Gate soap bottles didn't have this issue....

Addicted to this soap!

Reviewer2155450님께서 Mar 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have a cabinet full of liquid soaps that I can't wait to get rid of so I can use my Nature's Gate Pomegranate. Nothing compares to me at least, so far. Smells like heaven, perfect consistency and very good for my super sensitive skin. On my list of favorite things!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Smells delicious and doesn't make my hands dry

Reviewer2836527님께서 Apr 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This smells just like jellybeans, it's sooo good! :-) The large bottle gives it good value for money. I use it in the kitchen and bathroom and I wash my hands a lot and sometimes suffer from very dry hands, this soap feels nice and very gentle on my hands. Will buy again.

상품 1-10 중 전체 29 상품