KO

iHerb 상품평

₩7,270

₩13,472

할인금액: ₩6,202 (46% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

The BEST!

Reviewer3071228님께서 Nov 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Being a vegetarian, it's very difficult to find vitamins or supplements without gelatin. These capsules are completely vegan and they work! I used to have trouble falling asleep at night and also suffered from Restless Leg Syndrome. Now I take one capsule as I get into bed and I fall asleep with no problem. I like to say that valerian doesn't make you sleep, it LET's you sleep. I'm now rested in the morning and no longer suffer from RLS. When I ran out of my valerian recently, the RLS returned, so I now make sure I've got a back-up supply on hand. I highly recommend this to anyone who struggles with sleeping at night or simply needs something to relax them a bit during the day.

it works

Reviewer1243638님께서 Jan 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

most herbal solutions seem to be rip-offs to me. this stuff actually works. it's more of a muscle relaxer than a sure-fire sleep inducer, but take 2 and you will definitely feel the loose/lax muscle feeling in about 1 hour.

great sleep

Reviewer1458989님께서 Aug 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product really help relax me and drift off to sleep with no side effects or morning drowniness.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

helpful for good nights sleep

Reviewer2247325님께서 Dec 11, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this product to help with a restful sleep. I have also used in combination with passionflower for severe anxiety.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good for sleepless nights.

RhondiLynne님께서 Dec 21, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have alot of trouble sleeping and have to rotate different products and herbs, because my body becomes adjusted to them, and then they dont work as well. Taking the Valerian helps me to get a good nights sleep.

Works very well

Reviewer1754974님께서 May 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Even if the bottle is really cheap, and it's only one capsule per dose, which gives 90 doses, it gives me a really good night of sleep each night. Amazing price amazing effects.

great sleep aid

Reviewer3311750님께서 Feb 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

sometimes i take 2 & they really help me fall asleep & stay asleep

This one isn't stinky!

Reviewer2549946님께서 Mar 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Usually Valerian stinks, but this one is not as smelly, and will definately help you sleep.

THE BEST

Reviewer1243341님께서 May 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

You know this is one of the top brands because everytime I try to reorder iHerb is always out. Still love it and iHerb.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good valerian at good price

Reviewer2545337님께서 Jul 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This valerian works well, more so than other brands that cost more.

상품 1-10 중 전체 25 상품