KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Nature's Answer, 표준화된 바레리안 뿌리 추출물(Valerian Standardized Root Extract), 90 베지캡

₩9,238
₩14,219
할인금액: ₩4,981 (35% 할인)
27 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.3 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (2)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 25 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

The BEST!

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3071228님께서 Nov 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Being a vegetarian, it's very difficult to find vitamins or supplements without gelatin. These capsules are completely vegan and they work! I used to have trouble falling asleep at night and also suffered from Restless Leg Syndrome. Now I take one capsule as I get into bed and I fall asleep with no problem. I like to say that valerian doesn't make you sleep, it LET's you sleep. I'm now rested in the morning and no longer suffer from RLS. When I ran out of my valerian recently, the RLS returned, so I now make sure I've got a back-up supply on hand. I highly recommend this to anyone who struggles with sleeping at night or simply needs something to relax them a bit during the day.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

it works

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1243638님께서 Jan 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

most herbal solutions seem to be rip-offs to me. this stuff actually works. it's more of a muscle relaxer than a sure-fire sleep inducer, but take 2 and you will definitely feel the loose/lax muscle feeling in about 1 hour.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

great sleep

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1458989님께서 Aug 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product really help relax me and drift off to sleep with no side effects or morning drowniness.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

helpful for good nights sleep

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2247325님께서 Dec 11, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this product to help with a restful sleep. I have also used in combination with passionflower for severe anxiety.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Good for sleepless nights.

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

RhondiLynne님께서 Dec 21, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have alot of trouble sleeping and have to rotate different products and herbs, because my body becomes adjusted to them, and then they dont work as well. Taking the Valerian helps me to get a good nights sleep.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 25 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »