KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

amazing natural remedy from mother nature

Reviewer3230541님께서 Apr 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

great for your immune system as well as to lower your colesterol level

highly recommended

Reviewer1198546님께서 Feb 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using Reishi mushroom to boost my immune system, and the results speak for themselves. I haven't been sick in more than a year since I've been using it. If you want to be healthy naturally, I recommend this.

ganoderma

Hungarian님께서 Nov 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

good price / value

Calm energy

francesjoan님께서 May 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this in the morning and notice more energy. I use a sleeping pill most nights and have that sluggish feeling the next morning. This helps to make my mornings better.

Reishi

Reviewer1063189님께서 Aug 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I originally bought this product for immune support but found that it also helps with anxiety.

From UK

Reviewer3170844님께서 Apr 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

For me perfect!!!!!!!!my body love

Good for respiratory support

huck03님께서 Aug 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have asthma. I take two a day, along with Holy Basil, for respiratory support. While the Holy Basil is what gives me the most relief, I do notice a difference in ease of breathing when NOT taking the reishi as well. I've also noticed increased immunity. However, I've noticed NO difference in mood or cholesterol levels (other areas in which reishi is supposed to improve) in the many months I've been using this product. Still, it's worth using for what it does do!

Reishi mushroom extract

Reviewer1157763님께서 Dec 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take Reishi mushroom extract to boost my immune system.

reishi mushrooms

Reviewer2952158님께서 Apr 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

experienced cramps and gas when on full dosage

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Reviewer3285264님께서 Jul 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is the best in the business...I didnt get the buzz though I get when I take reishi mushroom from other products...Reishi gives you a mellow energy, that really helps with stress!!!

상품 1-10 중 전체 11 상품