KO

iHerb 상품평

₩12,405

₩19,090

할인금액: ₩6,686 (35% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

It works!!!

Reviewer1290076님께서 Feb 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have stage 4 lung cancer and after only two weeks I am feeling really good. Dont let the price put you off. This is a quality product.

better than expected

Reviewer1247611님께서 Jun 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this just to try a new reishi supplement and was surprised how noticeable the effects were in such a short period of time. Don't be put off by the price, it being cheap doesn't mean it is not good.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Probably the best value/price product, available on iHerb!

Rosiee님께서 Apr 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Among all the Reishi products from other brands (I have tried Nature's Way, Paradise Herbs and Mushroom Science) I thing this one has the best balance of Value AND Price. Since I take it my eczema disappeared and my skin (on the hands) much softer. I also feel overall better(no wonder they call it "divine mushroom")! Some of my friends say they had success on improving asthma condition. Well, for info about it look around the web and decide for yourself. But if you decide to buy Reishi, start with this brand, I thing you will be very satisfied with it! P.S. One this, than I've noticed is that the color of the product in the capsules here, on Nature's Answer product is darker, than let's say Nature's Way. And I experience faster results with this one. I guess darker the color, the better.

great for EBV

5167897905506939990님께서 Jun 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

i take this for EBV. seems to have kicked it at bay. Also is NON GMO Project, Gluten Free, Soy Free, Vegetarian, and Dairy Free. good stuff.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer2711904님께서 Mar 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been looking for this for my son who has ulcerative colitis. His dr. has prescribed this for my son before. It was on back order and I am so happy I found it here.This product is the same used by my son before. It has helped him again by going to the restroom less frequent.Restroom visits have decreased tremendously. :)

Wanda/NJ

Reviewer2859327님께서 Jan 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great price, in only 1 week I feel the difference. Since is natural its even better.

Awesome Product

Reviewer2331879님께서 Jul 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This brands is just as good if not better than others. GMP certified.

Great product.

Reviewer1084310님께서 Jul 22, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this to give me an extra boost while doing the Bio Cleanse Detox. Works very well. Gives extra b vitamins, and helps with the detoxification of certain toxins in the liver.

Great reishi

Reviewer1295793님께서 Jun 06, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have taken all kinds of Reishi over the last 3 years, including red reishi, etc. Reishi in general improves my energy and mood, I won't go a day without it. This reishi is strong for the price and even though it is mycilia (known for cancer treatment) I have had some great results over the 3 or so months of taking this. I have almost eliminated my allergies - I was taking stronger and stronger meds for sinus issues and now I must say about 90% less. Now when I get a cold that used to linger a week or 2, I pop out of it (really it is like turning off a faucet) in 1-3 days. I also was exposed to our Texas fire ants twice this season and didn't even swell up. At all. I was aghast. It has to be the reishi. So it may take a while (I will only take 2 a day no matter which one), but it works. I have recommended reishi to others and they are equally happy (we all are!) for improved skin tone and mood. It also isn't a clean-your-closets energy, more a subtle one that you miss once you run out.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Not 100% sold on it yet...

Reviewer1309052님께서 Jul 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It has been over a month since me & my teenage son started taking it and someday it does seem like we have a little more energy. But it doesn't seem to help us with our seasonal allergies. Will continue to take it since we ordered 4 bottles & it is recommended for the immune system. Will post updated review in a few months. Update (June 2012) gave the rest away to an uncle who swears by them. He says they give him energy & boost his immune system.

상품 1-10 중 전체 37 상품