KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Numbs my mouth

Reviewer1462610님께서 Jun 07, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

The last third of this liquid was too strong to use, it numbs your lips and tongue. Maybe shaking it up before each squirt would help. It looks very similar to PerioScript, but it's not like it at all.

Me gusta

5496888098374635034님께서 Nov 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Muy refrescante, cunde muchísimo. Recomendable.

No es un enjuague bucal

artemisa님께서 Nov 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Compré este producto pensando que era eso, un enjuage bucal. Pues no, resulta que es (según pone en el paquete) para usarlo con las máquinas de limpieza con agua a presión, porque está muy muy concentrado. Da la casualidad de que en casa tenemos una máquina de esas, pero la verdad es que no la usamos mucho. Se diluye una pequeña cantidad de producto en el depósito de agua y con eso se hace la limpieza, no lo he probado a usar de ninguna otra forma (sólo esta, que es la recomendada). El producto en sí no es malo, tiene un sabor refrescante. La pega que le pongo es que en nuestro caso, esta limpieza la hacemos muy de vez en cuando y por tanto, uso muy poco el producto

Oral Cleansing concentrate

Reviewer1108456님께서 Mar 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

A product i could not do without ..Excellent

taste is strange

Reviewer1562047님께서 Feb 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Mouthwash in the bottle smells good, though when diluted in water - tastes a little bit like medicine (but not so bad that I cannot irrigate). After few years of usage, I am so used to taste, I dont find it strange anymore. Even if the base ingredient is Glycerin, it dilutes well in water. I prepare my dilution for one time (not like it is written in details - Add 2 pumpfuls to 10 oz. of warm water).

Great Stuff!

Sickness-ELIMINATOR님께서 Dec 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just started using an irrigater for use with braces and wanted to put something in the water that would help clean and freshen at the same time. I use only 1 squirt and it it does the job. It makes my teeth and mouth feel fresh, and I know it's great for my mouth's health. Will definitely buy again. . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

Perio Products

Reviewer3116972님께서 Dec 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

We use all of the Perio products and our hygenist has commented on how much better our gum health is. She was so impressed with the improvement she wanted to know where to get it. We had periodontal disease and our gums no longer bleed. The Periocleanse is great in the irrigator. It leaves the mouth moist and never dry.

Oral cleanser

Reviewer3019787님께서 Jul 07, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent clean and fresh

Clean mouth

Reviewer1963608님께서 Oct 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this with a dental irrigator (water pik) and it leaves my mouth feeling great. I like this alternative to flossing, which is supposed to clean more effectively- and feels like it does. I have just started the practice of "oil pulling", supposed to be an ayurvedic technique to heal all kinds of health problems, including gum issues. Check out the website of that name for more info. Seems promising.

love it

Reviewer2453585님께서 Oct 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

awesome