KO

₩15,362

₩23,641

할인금액: ₩8,278 (35% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Reviewer1532915님께서 Mar 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I came across this product by accident on the web. I did research and read testimonies. Then I bought and tried it! It's all true and then some. Urinary track infection gone in 1 day. Yeast infection gone in 1 day. Colds/sniffles gone in one day. Im sold ..I've tried a lot products over the years and right now this one tops the list!

This is the real thing

Reviewer1788637님께서 Jul 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered this Olive Leaf Extract for a Mycoplasma bacterial infection based upon other user's recomendations, and after opening the bottle, you can tell that its a real extract, not some watered down version. Good price and quality.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good addition to my tincture routine!

Reviewer1582777님께서 Dec 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have already been taking oregano oil, which I think is excellent against colds and flu and whatever else ails you. Recently I've noticed an oregano-olive combo on the iherb shelves, so I bought this. not an unpleasant taste, and I hope it makes me even healthier! Nature's Answer is a great company - my preferred one for tinctures.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

love the product , and the service !

Reviewer2023245님께서 Oct 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used it in saline solution as a nasal spray , wonderful stuff , I highly recomend it ! Cindy

Great Product, and Potent

5721877217519016967님께서 Jan 21, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great tasting, and very effective. I have been recovering from an operation and my wound has had a lot of trouble, since taking this and Nature's Answer oil of oregano mixed with coconut oil it has recovered now 100% these products are a life saver. Highly recommend. I also applied it topically as well as ingesting

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Helps with flu and colds

Reviewer2541215님께서 Mar 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I recently took this when a bout of flu was going around and thankfully, I did not get the flu. I'm thinking this helped.

Mrs Lia Palasty

Reviewer2755828님께서 Mar 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used olive leaf extract for a week now mainly for my sinus problems and I must say I feel so much better, the pressure on my sinuses as gone and no more headaches, I highly recommend it.

Effective antiviral effects

Reviewer2024468님께서 Apr 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Relieved the discomfort of upper respiratory congestion, sinus passages unclogged soon after I began taking one dropperful three times and day

works everytime!

velvetvetiver님께서 May 06, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I always have this stocked in my cupboard for my family. A must have.

Always good

Reviewer2993718님께서 Oct 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Used this for years. Hubby likes it too. Nice price here.

상품 1-10 중 전체 20 상품