KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Reviewer1532915님께서 Mar 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I came across this product by accident on the web. I did research and read testimonies. Then I bought and tried it! It's all true and then some. Urinary track infection gone in 1 day. Yeast infection gone in 1 day. Colds/sniffles gone in one day. Im sold ..I've tried a lot products over the years and right now this one tops the list!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good addition to my tincture routine!

Reviewer1582777님께서 Dec 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have already been taking oregano oil, which I think is excellent against colds and flu and whatever else ails you. Recently I've noticed an oregano-olive combo on the iherb shelves, so I bought this. not an unpleasant taste, and I hope it makes me even healthier! Nature's Answer is a great company - my preferred one for tinctures.

Mrs Lia Palasty

Reviewer2755828님께서 Mar 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used olive leaf extract for a week now mainly for my sinus problems and I must say I feel so much better, the pressure on my sinuses as gone and no more headaches, I highly recommend it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

love the product , and the service !

Reviewer2023245님께서 Oct 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used it in saline solution as a nasal spray , wonderful stuff , I highly recomend it ! Cindy

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Helps with flu and colds

Reviewer2541215님께서 Mar 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I recently took this when a bout of flu was going around and thankfully, I did not get the flu. I'm thinking this helped.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

excellent product and immune blend

Unseenhawk님께서 Apr 07, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like to take herbs in liquid form, I find it more effective and so most herbalists advice, I did a decent time researching for herbs that's safe for long term use since I work with crowds and I also travel alot so I'm always exposed and my body stressed, I find out that elderberry,olive leaf,garlic, mushrooms if you consider them herbs .. of course there are powerful herbs out there like oregano oil,echinacea,goldenseal etc but either they good for onset/short term use or not really safe or they stop working after a short period of time ..I also find out that honey and bee products such as propolis,royal jelly,bee pollen are powerful .. I blend elderberry with olive leaf for ultimate benefit as anti-bacterial,anti-viral,anti-fungal,anti-parasite, along with your multivitamin and or your green drink you will find this blend is really powerful .. olive leaf taste very bitter and may put many people off but try anyway or mix it with juice and if you can't then use the capsule/tablet version.إذا أحد نصحك أو أنت تبحث في نبات/عشبة فأفضل طريقة لاستخدام الأعشاب هي عن طريق المستخلصات .. أقوى بكثير من الأقراص و الكبسولات .. هذا مستخلص أوراق الزيتون وشجرة الزيتون كلها مباركة وهذا المستخلص ماشاء الله مقوي للمناعة وله فوائد عظيمة وجدته ولله الحمد بدون كحول بعض الناس راح يواجه مشكلة مع الطعم لأنه شديد المرارة مثل الشري فالأفضل يتحمله أو يخلطه مع نصف كاس عصير .. فيه ناس كثير مناعتهم ضعيفة لسبب أو لآخر من النباتات الآمنة و المقوية للمناعة البيلسان/البشام، أوراق الزيتون، الثوم و الفطر الطبي ولاننسى العسل ومنتجاته مثل العكبر و حبوب اللقاح و غذاء الملكات .. فيه ناس يعملون مع الجمهور كثير أو يتعاملون مع المرضى أو المدرسين و المدرسات فتلقاهم كل يوم والثاني مريض .. تقوم بخلط مستخلص البشام مع أوراق الزيتون وتشرب كل يوم قطارة على معدة فارغة مع نصف كاس موية بالإضافة لما تستخدمه من عسل أو مكمل غذائي خاصة فيتامين سي و دي وراح إن شاء الله تشوف نتيجة.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer1839171님께서 Jun 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

this seems to be very good. i actually don't know how much effect it has on my well being because i generally feel well mostly. however, i use it daily and like it alot.

This is the real thing

Reviewer1788637님께서 Jul 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered this Olive Leaf Extract for a Mycoplasma bacterial infection based upon other user's recomendations, and after opening the bottle, you can tell that its a real extract, not some watered down version. Good price and quality.

Effective antiviral effects

Reviewer2024468님께서 Apr 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Relieved the discomfort of upper respiratory congestion, sinus passages unclogged soon after I began taking one dropperful three times and day

Olive leaf

Reviewer2054010님께서 Oct 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tastes great. I like it.