KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Loved the Oil of Oregano

Reviewer2852238님께서 Oct 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

It got rid of a fungal infection that I had for several months, that I tried 3 separate scripts for...I am excited...I was advised by my sister that it would help...now I will always take them. :) So, expect more orders.

gentle

Reviewer2648100님께서 Aug 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm taking for candida and it seems to be working for that, side effect: skin has nice glow.

Awesome Product

Reviewer2561479님께서 Nov 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nature's Answer Oil of Oregano works better than the other brands. I have been using this product for over a year and have had no issues.

Safe plane ride

Reviewer1063306님께서 Jan 31, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I took some oil of oregano before getting on a plane full of people sneezing and coughing. I stayed healthy, even though I was run down! These are small enough to make stomach upset less of an issue, too. I'd still recommend taking them before a meal. I also sent some to my daughter in S. Korea when she said the flu was going around.

Better than antibiotics

Reviewer2831689님께서 Feb 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

after taking this for 2 weeks my cold is subsiding..finally...kaiser could not help but this product did....fast shipment too! best price on the the net to boot!

Nature's Answer, Oil of Oregano, 90 Softgels

Reviewer2511534님께서 Oct 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

love it, tiny - easy to swallow, works effectively for stomachache /food poisoning due to bad digestion

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Natures answer oil of oregano softgels

Reviewer1711701님께서 Mar 16, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very efective for my GI tract condition

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Small and easy to swallow

Reviewer2648926님께서 Oct 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The softgels are really small and easy to swallow. The container is however unnecessarily big.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

4628961055580544437님께서 Apr 29, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

For the past 4 months I have been having herpes outbreak on the back of my thigh monthly, and it usually comes with a cold. I have been taking it for 2 weeks now to hopefully keep the outbreaks at bay. Still too early to say but I have noticed that my immune system has gone up. I take the oil form as well, 5 drops under the tongue morning and night and in the afternoon I take 5 of these to maximize the effect.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

Reviewer2070271님께서 Dec 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

this product has been great, so far I haven't had my seasonal cold.

상품 1-10 중 전체 45 상품