KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

Cod Liver Oil

Reviewer1434258님께서 Oct 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Known Cod Liver Oil Functions: 1. Permanently moisturizes the skin 2. Lubricates the joints and prevents arthritis 3. Fights inflammation with preformed vitamin A 4. Fights cancer with preformed vitamin D 5. Can be used as a mouthwash for "oil pulling" Cod liver oil has never been scientifically studied. However this miracle healer is suspected of being loaded with many wonderful healing substances and makes a body feel good. It is very inexpensive and powerful insurance against a a host of diseases. iHerb cod liver oil is very light in flavor and also has added flavor to combat a fishy taste. This makes it easy to benefit from this nutritional powerhouse.

Great product, Great price

Reviewer3299951님께서 Jan 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used other Norwegian Cod Liver oil at twice the price but ever since I have found nature's Answer it is the only one I use. Mild flavor of lemon (could be a little stronger) but excellent value for the money.

Best source available

Reviewer3325952님께서 Nov 08, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best price ive ever found for cod liver oil, or fish bodies. cod liver oil is the best souce of omega 3s, as well as one of the only potent natural sources of vit D. Vit E has higher levels than i've found anywhere.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Parcel lost, iHerb do not care.

Reviewer1680445님께서 Jan 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have ordered a total value over US$ 70 parcel, which never arrived since October. This was my 5th parcel with Iherb. I keep writing the customer support & all they keep answering: the parcel left our warehouse, while other sites contact shipping companies and check the delivery status if there is any delay. Very dissatisfied with the approach.

superb product.

Reviewer2549886님께서 Dec 09, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

it doesn't taste like cake, not that you should expect fish oil to taste as such. the flavor is manageable, especially knowing the health benefits. after a week of regular use the benefits like mental clarity, and muscle productions started to show.

Love it

Reviewer1173006님께서 Jan 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good tasting and great price for this product. I like the vit. D that you get with the Cod Liver oil.

Get your Vitamin D

Reviewer3280081님께서 Jan 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just like mama says, take your Cod liver oil.

Tastes pretty bland and lots of omega-3s

Reviewer2319370님께서 Jul 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an excellent product. My husband, who hates anything that tastes "weird", will eat this without much complaint (if I feed it to him). I like it.

Best I've Tried

Reviewer1928956님께서 Apr 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Having sampled half a dozen cod and fish oils from several companies over recent years, I believe I'll settle on this one. It's very light, has very little fishy taste, and the lemon lime flavor is better than the plain (ick) and the orangy flavored oils. I drink it right out of the bottle, then wash it down with a sip of water or juice. My 56 y/o) skin is much less flaky after starting the daily rounded teaspoonful of Nature's Answer CLO. Recommended!

Great Value!

Reviewer3238800님께서 Mar 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great price for Norwegian Cod Liver Oil. Since taking it,my hair and nails seem to grow faster, my skin is softer and smoother and I have not had a cold.The lemon-lime flavoring helps it not taste so fishy.I will definitely continue to purchase this product.Thanks iHerb for offering great products at reasonable prices!

상품 1-10 중 전체 127 상품