KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Nature's Answer, Liquid Magnesium Malate and Glycinate, Natural Tangerine Flavor, 16 fl oz (480 ml)

₩13,183

상품 1-5 중 전체 16 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 | 다음 »

Magnesium Glycinate

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1418039님께서 Apr 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a top of the line product - excellent results - very absorbing and does the job -- please do not discontinue - I am grateful that you now carry this product.

I like this one

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3049143님께서 Nov 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tastes fine, not great but fine. Magnesium Glycinate is said to be one of the best absorbing magnesium forms. I take two tablespoons full with my last meal of the day. It helps me sleep.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

not entirely fit for the paleo diet

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

4815898336737240671님께서 Jul 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This magnesium product would be a dream come true if it didn't contain loads of agave syrup. Well, I've consider it as a "compulsory dessert" every evening since it's gently effective and doesn't cause any nausea etc. But nevertheless I think next I'll try Life Extension's magnesium citrate even though I would buy this liquid magnesium in the future again because of its definitively good effect!

Awesome so far

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

4858335488002452941님께서 Jul 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ordered 4 bottles right off based on the reviews and it's effect on PVCs. Received my shipment quickly - well packaged. Have already gone through first bottle. Used it to minimize pvc & pacs especially while i was weaning off of beta-blocker (on which i was beginning to have more and more episodes anyways). Have to say, pretty impressed. I've probably had one episode but otherwise, heart feels pretty darn good. I will definitely keep taking, there's something to what people are saying regarding the connection between PVCs and low magnesium levels.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Finally, something that works!

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

ReaCovery님께서 Jun 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was looking for some high quality magnesium because it had been recommended for reducing the physical symptoms of anxiety. My CNS has become extremely sensitive due to stress and various medications and so I can no longer take prescriptions. I am also very sensitive to supplements. This magnesium, taken in some water through the day really helps to reduce the feelings of inner shaking, nausea and general body tension. The only negative is that it contains some gritty material, which ends up at the bottom of each serving. Whatever it is, I figured it was part of the product and just swallowed it down with some extra water. I have reordered, 4 bottles this time.

상품 1-5 중 전체 16 상품