KO

iHerb 상품평

₩13,259

₩20,405

할인금액: ₩7,146 (35% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

I bought this for my kid.

AllyAw님께서 4 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I give 2-3ml to my child when he is still quite active before bedtime and he likes the earthy syrupy flavor. Magnesium is an important supplement and as a child, he will not have enough because of his restricted diet. So a dash of magnesium will help in a growing boy with the calcium that he gets from his milk & vegetables+ the vitamin D drops he gets everyday to build strong bones and teeth! ======================================================================================================= If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “Yes” button below the review. I have more reviews in mypage. . Thank you!

Best Absorption, Best Forms of Mg

Reviewer1978242님께서 2 18, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This combines the two best forms of Magnesium: Malate and Glycinate. Both are the highest quality forms of Mg with zero digestive disturbances. I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because it's sweetened with agave nectar instead of stevia as I have Candida and shouldn't consume any sugar, but it's the gentlest most effective Mg product I've tried.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Works well and tastes great!

Reviewer1537505님께서 7 26, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was suffering from insomnia. I tried melatonin and other natural sleep aids and nothing seemed to help.Then my naturopathic doctor suggested magnesium so I tried this one and it worked wonders. An added benefit was that it helped lower my blood pressure. I will continue to buy this product.

Magnesium Glycinate

Reviewer1418039님께서 4 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a top of the line product - excellent results - very absorbing and does the job -- please do not discontinue - I am grateful that you now carry this product.

I like this one

Reviewer3049143님께서 11 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tastes fine, not great but fine. Magnesium Glycinate is said to be one of the best absorbing magnesium forms. I take two tablespoons full with my last meal of the day. It helps me sleep.

excellent

Reviewer1052411님께서 9 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have been looking for this all over - hard to find in my area. Also finding supplements without stearates is difficult. Mg Gly is gentle to the stomach and the liquid form is very easy to take (unlike caps/tabs). Thanks, iherb, for stocking this! Update Sept. 2012: Rec'd a new bottle and there was three-quarters of an inch of solid, crystalline something in the bottom of the bottle. Tried to remix it into the liquid, using a stainless steel knife, but did not succeed. Do not know exactly what has fallen out of the solution, whether it's agave syrup or the actual magnesium.

Awesome so far

4858335488002452941님께서 7 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ordered 4 bottles right off based on the reviews and it's effect on PVCs. Received my shipment quickly - well packaged. Have already gone through first bottle. Used it to minimize pvc & pacs especially while i was weaning off of beta-blocker (on which i was beginning to have more and more episodes anyways). Have to say, pretty impressed. I've probably had one episode but otherwise, heart feels pretty darn good. I will definitely keep taking, there's something to what people are saying regarding the connection between PVCs and low magnesium levels.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Finally, something that works!

ReaCovery님께서 6 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was looking for some high quality magnesium because it had been recommended for reducing the physical symptoms of anxiety. My CNS has become extremely sensitive due to stress and various medications and so I can no longer take prescriptions. I am also very sensitive to supplements. This magnesium, taken in some water through the day really helps to reduce the feelings of inner shaking, nausea and general body tension. The only negative is that it contains some gritty material, which ends up at the bottom of each serving. Whatever it is, I figured it was part of the product and just swallowed it down with some extra water. I have reordered, 4 bottles this time.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

not entirely fit for the paleo diet

4815898336737240671님께서 7 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This magnesium product would be a dream come true if it didn't contain loads of agave syrup. Well, I've consider it as a "compulsory dessert" every evening since it's gently effective and doesn't cause any nausea etc. But nevertheless I think next I'll try Life Extension's magnesium citrate even though I would buy this liquid magnesium in the future again because of its definitively good effect!

taste is good

debraananda님께서 10 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking 2 desertspoons in a glass of water now for a month and have still been getting cramps in my feet and legs, so I have had to add magnesium chloride.his combination seems to work. I think next time I might just stick with Magnesium Chloride, even though the taste is shocking.

상품 1-10 중 전체 19 상품