KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Works well and tastes great!

Reviewer1537505님께서 Jul 26, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was suffering from insomnia. I tried melatonin and other natural sleep aids and nothing seemed to help.Then my naturopathic doctor suggested magnesium so I tried this one and it worked wonders. An added benefit was that it helped lower my blood pressure. I will continue to buy this product.

Tastes great

5127226940951550207님께서 Jun 06, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

The taste is great

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Best Absorption, Best Forms of Mg

Reviewer1978242님께서 Feb 18, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This combines the two best forms of Magnesium: Malate and Glycinate. Both are the highest quality forms of Mg with zero digestive disturbances. I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because it's sweetened with agave nectar instead of stevia as I have Candida and shouldn't consume any sugar, but it's the gentlest most effective Mg product I've tried.

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

I bought this for my kid.

AllyAw님께서 Apr 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I give 2-3ml to my child when he is still quite active before bedtime and he likes the earthy syrupy flavor. Magnesium is an important supplement and as a child, he will not have enough because of his restricted diet. So a dash of magnesium will help in a growing boy with the calcium that he gets from his milk & vegetables+ the vitamin D drops he gets everyday to build strong bones and teeth! ======================================================================================================= If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “Yes” button below the review. I have more reviews in mypage. . Thank you!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great product

5093046280589519868님께서 Mar 22, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used it every day in my cacao-banana smoothie. The taste is compatible and it feels great. I hope you will have it available again soon. Thank you

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

not entirely fit for the paleo diet

4815898336737240671님께서 Jul 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This magnesium product would be a dream come true if it didn't contain loads of agave syrup. Well, I've consider it as a "compulsory dessert" every evening since it's gently effective and doesn't cause any nausea etc. But nevertheless I think next I'll try Life Extension's magnesium citrate even though I would buy this liquid magnesium in the future again because of its definitively good effect!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Finally, something that works!

ReaCovery님께서 Jun 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was looking for some high quality magnesium because it had been recommended for reducing the physical symptoms of anxiety. My CNS has become extremely sensitive due to stress and various medications and so I can no longer take prescriptions. I am also very sensitive to supplements. This magnesium, taken in some water through the day really helps to reduce the feelings of inner shaking, nausea and general body tension. The only negative is that it contains some gritty material, which ends up at the bottom of each serving. Whatever it is, I figured it was part of the product and just swallowed it down with some extra water. I have reordered, 4 bottles this time.

Liquid Magnesium

Reviewer1693065님께서 Dec 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ordered this for my sister who has some liver issues. She has trouble tolerating vitamins like I do, but this doesn't upset her tummy. Too soon to know if it's helping her liver.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

I like this one

Reviewer3049143님께서 Nov 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tastes fine, not great but fine. Magnesium Glycinate is said to be one of the best absorbing magnesium forms. I take two tablespoons full with my last meal of the day. It helps me sleep.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

excellent

Reviewer1052411님께서 Sep 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have been looking for this all over - hard to find in my area. Also finding supplements without stearates is difficult. Mg Gly is gentle to the stomach and the liquid form is very easy to take (unlike caps/tabs). Thanks, iherb, for stocking this! Update Sept. 2012: Rec'd a new bottle and there was three-quarters of an inch of solid, crystalline something in the bottom of the bottle. Tried to remix it into the liquid, using a stainless steel knife, but did not succeed. Do not know exactly what has fallen out of the solution, whether it's agave syrup or the actual magnesium.

상품 1-10 중 전체 17 상품