KO

₩20,758

₩31,942

할인금액: ₩11,184 (35% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

NO COLD FOR TWO YEARS

Reviewer1976648님께서 Mar 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'VE BEEN TAKING IT FOR TWO YEARS NOW AND I HAVEN'T HAD A COLD UNTIL NOW.

good product

Reviewer2878046님께서 Nov 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking this product for about 2 years but only when sickness happens. I also take it with Beta Glucan and other immune system boosters like Vit C, Elder Berry or Olive Leave. The combination of products work wonders. I am never sick more than two days. I also give this to my kids in smaller dosage. This, like other products, works best when you start taking it immediately when you see the potential of sickness coming. Alcohol free is also the best.

Works

5138347109585906719님께서 Jan 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Echinacea works for me if taken early when symtoms of cold/flue! Together with rest!! This seems to be a strong brand:)!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

immune boosting, high quality echinacea

milkandhoneymomma님께서 Nov 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This has helped us handle the colds and infections of the changing season. It even has the signature sweetness of the fresh plant, so my kids drink it without a fuss!

預防感冒

5511684054427821820님께서 Sep 30, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

出現喉嚨不舒服或輕微鼻塞的症狀 在半杯溫熱的水裡加入一滴管喝下 隔天起床症狀都消失了 預防感冒很有效果!

Recommended

Reviewer2069581님께서 Nov 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My wife and I take this to help boost the immune system and it appears to work well. Recommended

Easy, Effective, Echinacea

Reviewer2249353님께서 Jan 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used Echinacea in the pill form in the past. But after trying this product I will never go back. Nature's Answer is the most effective Echinacea I have ever used. If I know I may be exposed to people with colds or flu such as Christmas shoppers or at holiday festivities, I take Echinacea 2 days before, during, and 2 days after the potential exposure. Or if I feel a cold or illness creeping up on me, I begin taking Echinacea and continue it for 3-5 days. Keeps me well and at 70 years of age that's my goal.

good quality

Reviewer1058619님께서 Apr 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

not the cheapest , but iherb has a decent price and it is good quality.

awsome

Reviewer1006196님께서 Apr 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

best product in its category

It works!

Reviewer1096071님께서 Aug 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

great product.