KO

₩10,808

₩17,798

할인금액: ₩6,990 (39% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Wonderful for overall health

Reviewer2999174님께서 Nov 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking Astragalus for 5-6 years now. It has kept me very healthy and free from colds and upper respiratory infections ever since I started taking it. I swear by it and always try to tell people prone to sickness, like I was at one time to buy it and take it faithfully if they want to be from sickness.

Powerful energiser!

MikeMember님께서 Oct 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

l have to be careful with his one. l only take it in the morning, otherwise it tends to keep me up too late.

Great!

Reviewer2309208님께서 Jul 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Astragalus is great for the lungs, sinuses and immune system. I'm glad to have found a quality, standardized, root extract that's not over priced. I ordered a bunch and will order more in the future. Seems to be high quality.

Very good product

Reviewer2085365님께서 Sep 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good product, real standardized Astragalus. Better then extract alone.

Been taking for 2 months now

Reviewer2985953님께서 Jan 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Jury is still out because this years winter "flu season" hasn't concluded. I have added this twice a day supplement to my daily handfull and I havn't been phased by exposures to the so called "flu"or general cold/flu stuff this year whereas my daughter, wife and co-workers got hit pretty hard with it and I breezed through. So far so good!

Tones the Body

Reviewer2455359님께서 Oct 18, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very strong...astragalus tones the body over the long term...should be taken at least a year to see results.

Astragalus Root Extract

Reviewer1509234님께서 Apr 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This year I started taking astragalus in November, and it's the first year I've excaped catching one or more colds. I don't know if there's a cause and effect, but I'm going to do it again next winter!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

Reviewer2580331님께서 Aug 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

you don't get sick with the capsules

No visible effects

TriedandTested님께서 Mar 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Did not experience any energy boost with this even after taking if for a month.

works very well

Reviewer2176291님께서 Jan 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

keeps reoccurring abscess in check.

상품 1-10 중 전체 14 상품