KO

iHerb 상품평

₩9,705

₩14,937

할인금액: ₩5,232 (35% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Good for Immune boost

Reviewer2588286님께서 Jan 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great product for boosting your immune. It supports your adrenals and really helps with respiratory issues (colds/broncitis/etc. I notice a difference when I take it.

Astragalus

Reviewer1499094님께서 Feb 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had taken it before and run out so got on line to find some new. I have lung cancer and it seems to make me feel better and have more energy. I love it!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Nature's Answer, Astragalus Root, Alcohol-Free, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

FEED-ME-MORE님께서 Aug 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is used by my 8 years young doggy. It is very concentrated and dog hates it, but it is an immune booster! This helps strengthen against viral infections. It is suitable with kidney and liver problems. Astragalus also stimulates T-cell activity and raises white blood cell counts. Also it is recommended for dogs with cancer. It boosts energy levels in debilitated dogs and human beings.

Good for cats

CariMarq님께서 Nov 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a safe herb for cats. When one of my cats gets under the weather, I give him or her 4 drops in the morning and 4 drops in the evening mixed in with wet food. I sometimes mix it in with raw egg yolk as well. This plus lysine powder has really been amazing for sick cats.

love this

Reviewer2684050님께서 Nov 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

love that it is alcohol free. no real taste,works great

Not Just for People

Reviewer1003467님께서 Dec 29, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

We dose our aging cat with this.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great product for winter ills

Reviewer2982629님께서 Aug 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used this when my daughter had a bad virus & it was very effective. Also give to my dogs as it is alcohol free which I love. This is always included in my Naturopath's cold remedy formula.

amazing

Reviewer1162126님께서 Oct 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

was struggling with stuffy head and achy joints so started using it immediately. saw improvement next day and the next.

great

Reviewer2958065님께서 Feb 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have ordered around 5 bottles. Really great to prevent getting sick as soon as you feel the starting symptoms. Strongly recommend!

My winter health elixir

JanMartin님께서 Sep 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This tastes good and provides the immune support I need all winter long!

상품 1-10 중 전체 25 상품