KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Helping my dog & me

Reviewer2883993님께서 Sep 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

These seem to be working wonders for both my dog & myself. My 14yr old dogs had a HUGE growth/tumor on his right hip. The size of the hard baseball. I started to use these tablets & also Gaia Herbs, Hoxsey Red Clover tinture & I do believe it's the combo that has helped shrink the tumor to half its size. I also was feeling some pain near my rt breast. I too started taking these & I have to say I am no longer feeling this pain.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

I love this product

Reviewer3325554님께서 Apr 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product I just wrong a long comment but it disappeared on my computer. So to make short now. I use it on an empty stomach one hour before my next meal and I take for 5 days straight then I take weekends off then on again. I use it because I have Fibroid s, it also helped my digestive system work properly. I highly recommend it, I seem to have a better complexion.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Fibrozym with Serrapeptase

Reviewer1242003님께서 Apr 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking Serrapeptase products for quite a while. I like this one. It seems to give me what my body is needing.

Enzymes

Reviewer1555153님께서 Mar 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good price, good blend and great delivery time. I was thinking I would have to wait for the delivery, but it arrived so fast I will make iHerb my choice for products. Thank you!

Serrepaptase

Reviewer2782068님께서 Jan 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not realy what I expected

Knots, Lumps, cysts, Uterine fibroids; myomas

Reviewer1055106님께서 Jan 31, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have lumps, fatty cysts, under my skin on various body parts, and they are noticeably smaller after only a short time of taking "Fibrozyme". My myomas are shrinking too. I was scheduled for surgery! Now I probably don't need it. I do not dare to be without this product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Absolute Miracle Product

Reviewer3234882님께서 Dec 20, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Arthritic swelling in neck and lower back has almost disappeared in only 3 weeks of using this product. Also, fibro breasts disease has totally disappeared. Other problems such as muscle soreness and tmj have also been relieved. This is a wonderful product! Highly Recommended!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

doesnt work

Reviewer1171696님께서 Aug 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

title says it all. waste of money

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good product.

Reviewer2778996님께서 Apr 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Has the right anti-inflammatory ingredients.

Worth a Try

Reviewer2060826님께서 Dec 19, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've had pain of fibromyalgia for almost twenty years, and have tried many supplements and natural remedies. Other than pain meds and massage, nothing ever seems to help. I've been using this product for three weeks and have had many days of lessened pain, so I'm going to continue using it. I'm taking two tablets at every meal.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 13 상품