KO

iHerb 상품평

₩17,686

₩25,270

할인금액: ₩7,584 (30% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Nausea

Reviewer2193352님께서 Sep 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Every time I take this, it makes me nauseous without fail. It also doesn't keep well, even in my dry climate it tends to harden into one big clump.

Stained my teeth?

Reviewer1501933님께서 Feb 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This powder ended up staining my teeth with grey metallic stains along the gum line. My dentist was surprised as was I. Needless to say I've stopped using it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Little observable changes in sleep pattern

4766314856707539882님께서 Apr 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Powder clumps up very badly. Slightly helped in muscle soreness. Did not improve on sleeping patterns. Generally the product did not do any good after 30 days. Taste is rather unpleasant. Not recommended.

dont buy this...

4920450762905986100님께서 Oct 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

The powder forms very hard clumps and is difficult to break up even with a chisel..Perhaps the dessicant is too large or it sat on the shelf too long. It was dry as heck and even in a blender it rarely dissolved. I had to chop it with a chisel to bust it up slightly and then crush it with a hammer. It also turned yellow after a while. I don't know if it works because it often stuck to the bottom or side of my blender even after several minutes of blending. I was quite disappointed.

Vile

Reviewer2290487님께서 May 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

vile taste, clumps even when stirred would not recommend to anyone

Magnesium Glycinate

Reviewer2503244님께서 Feb 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Was unaware the product I ordered was powder, not pill. Would have prefered to take a pill.

상품 1-6 중 전체 6 상품