KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Natural Factors, WomenSense, MagSense, Magnesium Glycinate Formula, 7 oz (200 g)

₩18,499
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 29 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

THe Best One I have tried

9 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1814180님께서 Aug 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried many products that are Magnesium/Malic Acid combinations for muscle pain and relaxation. I heard about a product called Fibrocare that I heard worked wonders for others. This product did nothing for me and I stayed with it for a while. I purchased another brand at Whole Foods, also in caplet form......did nothing. I began feeling like the combination of of magnesium and malic acid for muscle aches and pains really did not do much no matter what brand you buy. Then I thought I would try this powdered form. OMG. There had been a tremendous change in muscle pain, not to mention sleeping better. I took this product to my "holistic" doctor and he read the back of the jar and asked me where I got this product. He wrote down the information because he is going to order this for his practice. He and I like the other supplements in the product as well. I am going to stock up on this item, because if I miss a few nights, I feel it and cannot sleep as well.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

GREAT for energy, but powder is hard to scoop and dissolve

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2636321님께서 Jan 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been having this problem of being sleepy in the daytime for about 6 years. Seriously, I can doze off in an important meeting and that is very embarrassing. This happens even when I have as much as 12hours of sleep! I started seeing a nutritionist and she thinks I lack magnesium after taking note of my other physical symptoms. AMAZING thing is I no longer doze off in the daytime, even if I have 6 hours of sleep. However, the powder is lumpy thus it's hard to scoop the powder. And the powder is hard to dissolve.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

very effective for aches and pains

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

rejuvenationmd님께서 Apr 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

tastes great too! My container says free of artificial preservatives, colors, sweeteners, as well as dairy, wheat and yeast but didn't address gluten when the other ingredients read "natural flavors" so I called the company and they said that they are slowly getting gluten-free written on the container. They are making it in Canada which has stricter guidelines than USA in that EVERY batch is tested!

Great Magnesium.

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1806652님께서 May 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product, helped with muscle stiffness, relaxation. Eased my son`s restless legs & heart palpitations after a couple of doses. I`m confident that in a few more days of use that he will be feeling 100% better. Many people are low in Magnesium which is the cause of so many complaints. Magnesium has over 300 functions in the body. Love this one, will buy again.

MagSense

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3013611님께서 Feb 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

LOVE it. It lets me do more physical activities without being bed ridden for days after. I have fibromyalgia or something and the simple thigs can be debilitating. I drink this in the morning and I have mild/normal muscle soreness. I love it so much, I don't even realize that it tastes like dirty feet!

상품 1-5 중 전체 29 상품