KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Amazing

5349330046693579174님께서 Dec 31, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's perfect for diabetic people type 2, my sugar level decresed from 170 to 130 morning. It makes real different, no side effects noted.

excellent

Reviewer3095414님께서 Jul 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take two of these with the largest meal of the day. As long as my food choices are sensible, my blood sugar stays in normal range. Without them, my post meal blood sugar is too high and I have trouble bringing it down. The ingredients are very useful for in maintaining control for someone with prediabetes. So far, it has kept me from needing medication.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good Blood Glucose Balancing Tool

LittleBeav님께서 Jul 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Without clinical testing, any review of a herbal product will be somewhat subjective. Keeping that in mind, this product is a central piece of my plan to cure my self-inflicted type II diabetes, along with the PGX Fiber with Mulberry, and losing 65 pounds. My fasting blood glucose was 175 in 2003, with trigycerides off the scale high above 500 (diabetes is a metabolic disorder affecting the ability to control blood sugar and fats) and I weighed 250 lbs. Now, in 2013, I weigh 185 lbs, my fasting glucose is <100, and triglycerides are well in spec. In my opinion, this herbal compound is well worth the money and is quite effective in aiding in the control of blood sugar and fat levels. I have been using this product for about 10 years. Strongly recommend. And no, I have no connection with Natural Factors, nor Michael Murray, and stand to gain nothing from this review.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Easy-to-swallow capsules

Reviewer2217953님께서 Oct 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Some bottles of magnesium malate contain large, large tablets that can almost get stuck when swallowing. I love that these are in a capsule form that goes right down. I have no trouble swallowing, but some magnesium tablets are just too big!

Works well with Natural Factos Multi

Reviewer1480136님께서 Oct 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

See my review 'Blood sugar regulator' under WellBetx Complete Multi.

great product

Reviewer3056730님께서 Mar 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product from iHerb has maintained a normal level of my glucose for a very long time. I have Type 2 diabetes and when my tests are taken, they're normal.

I love this product!

Reviewer2472747님께서 Jul 31, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been searching for an herbal mix that would help my BG be better controlled; this is it! I immediately noticed my appetite decreased; I have to watch my glucose level, because after taking this product, if I don't eat within 4 hours, I actually go low! I use an insulin pump, but this is a real aid to regulating my BG. Sometimes I don't even have to bolus, and I still stay between 85 and 132. If you're looking for something to help you eat less, eliminate more, and perhaps lose a few pounds too, this is it! Oh yes, I take 2 tabs before each meal.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

great product

Reviewer1751096님께서 May 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

WellBetX Glucose Balance

Reviewer1802120님께서 May 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

HELPS CONTROL BLOOD SUGAR.

Reviewer1713144님께서 Jul 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried a lot of products that say helps control blood sugar. This lives up to its name.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 17 상품