KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Just Ordered This with UPS next day

Reviewer1548715님께서 Aug 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Both my wife (MDS) and I (CLL) have bone marrow issues. All indications are that this might help. If it does, I will report back in a few months specifically how it helped. One of the previous reviewers mentioned that his hematologist approved it as "worth a try."

Love it...

Reviewer3207680님께서 Apr 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using this product for over seven years now... for myself and my teenage children. For myself I use it for any infections and inflammation...for the children the main reason was for Golden Staph infection. My son ended up in hospital the first time he got it then when he got it for the third time I started giving the T&B in fairly high doses...it cleared in two weeks with no medication this time and he hasn't had it again. He would get it when he would fall off his bike or motorbike and graze himself but even though he still falls off he no longer gets the infection... My daughter used it for boils on her knee and after many different other products this one is the one that got rid of it altogether... When they get a cold I give T&B to them and it never lasts for long and doesn't develop into something worse than a cold... So all in all a great product for my family...

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

very good

4733446797119777702님께서 Mar 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I turned to this because New Chapter Turmeric is not available any more for Chinese customer. But I think this is better choice than New Chapter now.

WORKS

Reviewer1526945님께서 Mar 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Recently diagnosed with talonavicular arthritis (37 yrs old) and desperate to manage this. This product has definitely helped settle the inflammation. I take 2 a day (morn and eve) with Jarrow Joint Builder and it's a winning combo. I've ditched the nasty diclofenac and my stomach is loving it. Excellent product that WORKS!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

This seems to help me on numerous levels

newday님께서 Dec 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have osteoarthritis in both hips. I have taken glucosamine for the pain but started to have mild side effects so switched to Tumeric with Bromelain. I usually only have to take one capsule a day with food. The relief from pain can last for several days if I forget. That's amazing. If I've been more active than usual and the day is cold and damp, I'll take 2 capsules. At this rate the price is good as the bottle lasts me almost 3 months.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer1537729님께서 Nov 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tumeric & Bromelain capsules

Pauliina님께서 Nov 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bought this to ease my joint pain, my knees are a bit better after I started using this, might be due to changes in my diet too..?

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

helpful in reducing soreness after long runs

Reviewer2084487님께서 Sep 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have been taking this after my long runs along with a few other herbal medications. Think I am less sore when I use this product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Effective

5185999147855557324님께서 Apr 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I felt this product improved my digestion. Bromelain and turmeric are both linked to various health benefits, so this product is worth investing in.

great for gout

4650908169971461831님께서 Dec 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this supplement for several months now, in helping to relieve my gout symptoms,which I have dealt with for almost 30 years. It is taken in conjunction with other supplements and the combination has helped keep my gout in check for serveral months now and I have noticed that even when I do have a flare up now, it is minor in comparison to before taking this supplement. Adding Turmeric & Bromelain to my daily intake has made a significant improvement in my being able to maintain my gout and not have all the pain, swelling and stiffness normally associated with the disease.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 96 상품