KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

natural factor t/b

5005516901630098822님께서 Feb 18, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

have used for years helps keep swelling down

Great anti-inflamatory

KiwiKent님께서 Nov 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good combination. Have used Bromelain in the past with good results with joint injuries. Turmeric is also recommended for inflammation and latest research recommends it for brain and general health. Super herb!

Natural Factor, Tumeric & Bromelain

4630873812344236820님께서 Oct 22, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product, works for me and will for many others too.

review

Reviewer1519269님께서 Aug 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

does help in bringing down inflammation your price is higher and I have been getting it $3.00 cheaper

NSAID replacement

Reviewer3080549님께서 Jul 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have chronic neck and shoulder issues, which sometimes causes radiating pain down my arm. I didn't want to take Advil or Aleve daily, as they take a toll on your liver. Turmeric and Bromelian are natural anti-inflammatories that are healing to your liver. Win-win! Definitely helps reduce any discomfort. Everyone in my house reaches for these instead of the old NSAIDs.

ok

4953358649360157073님께서 Jun 27, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It helps, but it took a while to see.

Price hike

4675714077820612063님께서 May 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been very happy with this product but I'm afraid the price is now out of reach for me; it's an enormous price hike from just two months ago! I'll have to look for an alternative.

Turmeric & Bromelain

Reviewer1340331님께서 Apr 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

The price is much higher than it used to be. Why is that. I need the product but find it very expensive. Thank you

Inflammation Fighter

SherryB님께서 Aug 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used this product for years and the turmeric helped me significantly fight inflammation. The bromelain helps as well to fight inflammation and absorption. In the last couple of years I am using more bromelain and serrapeptase for inflammation fighting.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good quality

Reviewer1641883님께서 Aug 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good for pain & digestion...but anyone with gallbladder / biliary problems beware, turmeric won't suit you. I found it helps greatly with pain, but after a while couldn't continue. I had gallbladder removed years ago, and vomited on taking turmeric. Had to discontinue.

상품 1-10 중 전체 46 상품