KO

₩52,947

₩75,629

할인금액: ₩22,683 (30% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Wonderful combination at a GREAT price!

Reviewer3286239님께서 Jan 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Natural Factors did a GOOD THING! Turmeric and Bromelain together...what a great combinaton! They work synergistically to reduce pain and inflammation, to cleanse your liver and kidneys, and to keep your blood flowing to all the extremities. The only thing that would be even better would be to replace the turmeric with curcumin! Now THAT would be a real winner! Great product from a GREAT company...iHerb!! Molly in Burnet, TX

Also way too soon...

4623992113022220729님께서 Sep 09, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I just barely received this product and you expect me to write a review...I'm being honest. IT IS TOO SOON! You decide but be honest.

Great combination

Reviewer1613144님께서 Jun 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel that both of these products are great for inflamation. I`m doing well on them.

Inflammation Fighter

SherryB님께서 Aug 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used this product for years and the turmeric helped me significantly fight inflammation. The bromelain helps as well to fight inflammation and absorption. In the last couple of years I am using more bromelain and serrapeptase for inflammation fighting.

Support for my system

Reviewer2544241님께서 Aug 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this to help with pain caused by my Osteoarthritis. I know it helps cause when I miss it my pain levels goes up significantly.

Natural Factors Turmeric & Bromelain

Reviewer2719099님께서 Nov 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I decided to try this combination for pain and inflamation and so far it has worked great for my leg and hip pain. I would recommend this for anyone to try, you will be so happy you tried it.

Great stuff!!!!!!

Reviewer1722975님께서 Jan 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had been using bromelain from another company but had never tried it with the turmeric. I really like it. I don't seem to need as much of it. I was taking 2 a day of the bromelain & I only seem to need one a day with this. Seems to help my stomach a lot. I'm hoping to get off the Nexium completely.

turmeric and bromelain

Reviewer3260843님께서 Jan 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have osteoarthritis and I find that this actually helps with the pain of inflammation.

Arthritis

Reviewer1308308님께서 May 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I purchased the turmeric and bromelin for my arthritis. I was told that it might help me. So far I have not seen any results. It has been a month. Maybe it takes longer. I will take all of the pills purchased and see how it goes. Your company was very quick in getting the product to me. Thank you, Robin

great value

Reviewer1864287님께서 Jan 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

seem fine, great value for money, arrived in perfect condition, packed well, no customs problems! seems like they are helping with infammation and joint pain.

상품 1-10 중 전체 48 상품