KO

iHerb 상품평

₩50,636

₩72,328

할인금액: ₩21,693 (30% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Wonderful combination at a GREAT price!

Reviewer3286239님께서 Jan 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Natural Factors did a GOOD THING! Turmeric and Bromelain together...what a great combinaton! They work synergistically to reduce pain and inflammation, to cleanse your liver and kidneys, and to keep your blood flowing to all the extremities. The only thing that would be even better would be to replace the turmeric with curcumin! Now THAT would be a real winner! Great product from a GREAT company...iHerb!! Molly in Burnet, TX

Support for my system

Reviewer2544241님께서 Aug 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this to help with pain caused by my Osteoarthritis. I know it helps cause when I miss it my pain levels goes up significantly.

Inflammation Fighter

SherryB님께서 Aug 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used this product for years and the turmeric helped me significantly fight inflammation. The bromelain helps as well to fight inflammation and absorption. In the last couple of years I am using more bromelain and serrapeptase for inflammation fighting.

Great combination

Reviewer1613144님께서 Jun 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel that both of these products are great for inflamation. I`m doing well on them.

Natural Factors Turmeric & Bromelain

Reviewer2719099님께서 Nov 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I decided to try this combination for pain and inflamation and so far it has worked great for my leg and hip pain. I would recommend this for anyone to try, you will be so happy you tried it.

turmeric and bromelain

Reviewer3260843님께서 Jan 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have osteoarthritis and I find that this actually helps with the pain of inflammation.

great value

Reviewer1864287님께서 Jan 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

seem fine, great value for money, arrived in perfect condition, packed well, no customs problems! seems like they are helping with infammation and joint pain.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

dr on tv said all women should take this and I do now. It was on the doctors show

Reviewer1302418님께서 Sep 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

dr on the doctor show on tv said all women should take this..Helps calm and lose weight

Turmeric & Bromelain

Reviewer1340331님께서 Apr 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

The price is much higher than it used to be. Why is that. I need the product but find it very expensive. Thank you

Price hike

4675714077820612063님께서 May 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been very happy with this product but I'm afraid the price is now out of reach for me; it's an enormous price hike from just two months ago! I'll have to look for an alternative.

상품 1-10 중 전체 47 상품