KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩21,020

₩30,020

할인금액: ₩9,000 (30% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
4 별점
(2)
3 별점
(3)
2 별점
(0)
1 별점
(0)
평가 | 영어
정렬

It Works for Me - Very Good Supplement

QuietLight님께서 Mar 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I read Dr. Murray's free book on Stress, Anxiety and Insomnia so I decided to try this product. I take this supplement along with Pharma GABA and it has been really helpful. I am satisfied with the effects it had on me; it was almost immediate. If you are unsure whether this is right for you, read Dr. Murray's book. It's got important information you need to know first.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Suntheanine

4687217406296748304님께서 Jun 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product really works wonders for me. Used to be anxious as my job is sometimes stressful, this helps me to be more focused and gives me clarity of mind. Feel calmer since I started using these about 3 weeks ago. Many thanks for the excellent products you supply. Have referred friends to your website for ordering quality supplements at reasonable prices. Postage and delivery to Australia are also reasonable and I normally receive my supplements within a week of the order. Thanks, Tia Prinsloo, Brisbane, Australia

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Excellent product!

Reviewer1779233님께서 Jul 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Does exactly what it should do!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

suntheanine

Reviewer1292614님께서 Feb 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

the BEST product i have used... and i use many. it really is a one of a kind herb. i havent tried any other brand of l-theanine and i dont think i will get the urge to any time soon!... more than satisfied!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

so far...

Reviewer2097526님께서 Dec 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

...so good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Decent, but expensive

Reviewer1992087님께서 Aug 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

There's nothing wrong with this product, but this brand is more costly that most, and I don't feel they're worth the price. Jarrow has a great quality product for 1/2 the price.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great for raising Alpha levels

Reviewer2761724님께서 Mar 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product was a life saver in helping my son get off drugs (particularly downers like alcohol, heroin and pot). These plus neurofeedback therapy and, so far, great success!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Calms, improves mood

4points님께서 Sep 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works just like the product information I read recently. Taken in evening a while before bed it helps to settle down and end the day on time.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Suntheanine

Reviewer1749131님께서 Jun 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works well for mild anxiety, I would recommend as a very good alternative to prescription drugs, thats got to be good!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

L-Theanine

Reviewer2795973님께서 Jun 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My 6 year old son has ADHD. He started taking L-Theanine 3 weeks ago and I can see an improvement in his behaviour already.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 13 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »