KO

₩21,426

₩30,600

할인금액: ₩9,174 (30% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

• PharmaGABA uses GABA exclusively manufactured by Pharma Foods International, Japan.
  • 평가 | 영어
    한국어 (0)
    정렬

It doesn't works well

Reviewer2359983님께서 Feb 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use it for a week . It helps only for about 2 hours and then it makes me not to be able to stay in a place . I 'll not buy it again.

Use with caution

5736672847171287707님께서 Jan 09, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I would urge caution with this product - for me it had caused nothing but problems. Initially it upset my sleep patterns so I stopped taking it. However, general anxiety and poor sleep have persisted (over 2 months) which is very scary - hopefully this will go soon. Be careful and if you notice any bad sleep effects then stop taking immediately and don't try to power through it like I did.

PharmaGABA

Reviewer1869414님께서 Dec 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used it two weeks and no effect can be determain. Would not buy it again.. PC

Does nothing for me

4776688042352802320님께서 Apr 07, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Does nothing for me, sorry.

Natural Factors, PharmaGABA, Stress Relax, 100mg, 60 Capsules

Reviewer1243295님께서 Mar 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Doesn't put me to sleep like Xanax but will keep trying it, as I want to get off the Xanax. I added some other natural products but I still only sleep about 3 hrs and the nights over.

no noticeable effect

Reviewer1490611님께서 Jan 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

bought this to deal with anxiety..didn't notice any effect..inositol seems to have more potential, at least for me

gaba

Reviewer1110413님께서 Jul 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

nothing happens after taking these pills

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Does not work for me at all

Reviewer2188044님께서 Aug 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I suffer from severe anxiety so I was-eager to try this product. It was very disappointing. I actually did not feel any effect. I much prefer kava or l theanine

Noooo

bODYhACK3r님께서 Oct 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It just did not help my sleep at all. It does not work for hardcore, chronic insomnia in my opinion.

gaba

5339065517316063398님께서 Nov 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

nothing happens after taking these pills