KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Natural Factors, SlimStyles Weight Loss Drink Mix, with PGX, Powder, Very Strawberry, 1lb 12 oz (800 g)

₩41,843
다른 상품평 (2)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 32 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

child loves it and so do I

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

4665150658545277746님께서 Sep 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I purchased this flavor for my son to help keep him in check for football this season. He has always been a larger person and has to maitain weight to play. This really helps him stay on target and HE LOVES IT!!!!! The taste reminds you of drinking a real strawberry shake. The longer it sits the thicker it gets (he enjoys his thicker). There is no fighting to get him to drink it. I am very happy as a parent to have found this product. I drink it also and enjoy it. It works wonders!

Great product

5196167249372044499님께서 Jun 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Taste well with cold milk. Fill me for a long time, Compared with low carb diet I loosed weight fast. Will buy again.

Love this stuff

5093139002411212841님께서 Jul 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great stuff : lost 12 pounds and saving money on groceries!

Natural Factors, SlimStyles Weight Loss Drink, Very Strawberry

Reviewer1561119님께서 May 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

So far so good. The taste is not bad and it does fill you up without hunger pangs!

LOST WEIGHT

Reviewer2490842님께서 Apr 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ve been drinking this shake for 4 months now and have lost a total 35 pounds. It doesnt taste great to me,but the benefits of drinking this shake overwhelm the taste factor. It stalls my hunger,helps you eliminate better,stabilizes the blood sugar. I am insulin resistance so that is mega plus.

상품 1-5 중 전체 32 상품