KO

iHerb 상품평

₩40,249

₩57,491

할인금액: ₩17,241 (30% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

slimstyles drink

Reviewer1300636님께서 Jan 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

great product great price

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

child loves it and so do I

4665150658545277746님께서 Sep 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I purchased this flavor for my son to help keep him in check for football this season. He has always been a larger person and has to maitain weight to play. This really helps him stay on target and HE LOVES IT!!!!! The taste reminds you of drinking a real strawberry shake. The longer it sits the thicker it gets (he enjoys his thicker). There is no fighting to get him to drink it. I am very happy as a parent to have found this product. I drink it also and enjoy it. It works wonders!

Taste Leaves A Lot to Be Desired

Reviewer2524196님께서 Jul 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I did lose about 5 lbs, using this and the Natural Factors supplements, along with 20 minutes on the treadmill everyday for a month; as well as watching my food intake. The taste of this stuff is much less than desirable. I won't buy this one again.

Great product

5196167249372044499님께서 Jun 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Taste well with cold milk. Fill me for a long time, Compared with low carb diet I loosed weight fast. Will buy again.

Love this stuff

5093139002411212841님께서 Jul 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great stuff : lost 12 pounds and saving money on groceries!

Natural Factors, SlimStyles Weight Loss Drink, Very Strawberry

Reviewer1561119님께서 May 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

So far so good. The taste is not bad and it does fill you up without hunger pangs!

LOST WEIGHT

Reviewer2490842님께서 Apr 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ve been drinking this shake for 4 months now and have lost a total 35 pounds. It doesnt taste great to me,but the benefits of drinking this shake overwhelm the taste factor. It stalls my hunger,helps you eliminate better,stabilizes the blood sugar. I am insulin resistance so that is mega plus.

Love it.

Reviewer1138682님께서 Jun 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great taste - mixes well.

very very nice

Reviewer3077140님께서 Jun 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

very nice price are nice too

Really works

Reviewer2970084님께서 Dec 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Thanks Natural factors, this is the best meal replacement I've tried and the only one that actually works. My blood sugar levels stay even throughout the day. This flavour is a good base, to which I sometimes add different fruit. It's good on it's own too.

상품 1-10 중 전체 32 상품