KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Great product

5196167249372044499님께서 Jun 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Taste well with cold milk. Fill me for a long time, Compared with low carb diet I loosed weight fast. Will buy again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

child loves it and so do I

4665150658545277746님께서 Sep 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I purchased this flavor for my son to help keep him in check for football this season. He has always been a larger person and has to maitain weight to play. This really helps him stay on target and HE LOVES IT!!!!! The taste reminds you of drinking a real strawberry shake. The longer it sits the thicker it gets (he enjoys his thicker). There is no fighting to get him to drink it. I am very happy as a parent to have found this product. I drink it also and enjoy it. It works wonders!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Not bad

Reviewer3018106님께서 Oct 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This was not among the worst. I usually find them too sweet or too strange taste.

Taste Leaves A Lot to Be Desired

Reviewer2524196님께서 Jul 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I did lose about 5 lbs, using this and the Natural Factors supplements, along with 20 minutes on the treadmill everyday for a month; as well as watching my food intake. The taste of this stuff is much less than desirable. I won't buy this one again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Love this stuff

5093139002411212841님께서 Jul 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great stuff : lost 12 pounds and saving money on groceries!

Not the greatest

Reviewer2773978님께서 May 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have had better tasting and textured protein drinks. This one is very 'seedy' ( for want of a better word)

Great product!

Reviewer2345765님께서 Apr 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great way to lose weight without adding harmful substances to your body like astartame, soy, sucralose, or stimulants. In my opinion, the strawberry doesn't taste as good as the chocolate, but I am not usually a strawberry shake person anyway. The chocolate is just as good as chocolate milk (when mixed with milk, not water as the directions say.) I have lost 9 lbs in two weeks using the SlimStyles Weight Loss Drink. I have been using the chocolate, and my husband has been using the strawberry. He also prefers the taste of the chocolate, and he usually would choose strawberry.

Really works

Reviewer2970084님께서 Dec 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Thanks Natural factors, this is the best meal replacement I've tried and the only one that actually works. My blood sugar levels stay even throughout the day. This flavour is a good base, to which I sometimes add different fruit. It's good on it's own too.

Vile!

Reviewer2085979님께서 Sep 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the most disgusting drink I have ever tasted. I literally gagged on it. The other flavors are fine, but make sure you use COLD water/ice cubes with them.

very very nice

Reviewer3077140님께서 Jun 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

very nice price are nice too

상품 1-10 중 전체 32 상품