KO

₩23,341

₩33,336

할인금액: ₩9,995 (30% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

amazing

Reviewer1022120님께서 Apr 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Kat James recommended this for my varicose veins. If you have varicose veins you know the pain involved, and this product has greatly reduced the pain and swelling in my legs. To my surprise, it worked rather quickly. I couldn't be happier!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

out of the pycnogenol out there

bruegger님께서 Sep 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

out of the ones out there, this one seems the most effective. Maybe it's the procyanthins, or whatever that's in there, but this type of supplement is expensive, so it's important to choose a good one, and i chose this one.

Perfect dosage for me

Reviewer1993634님께서 Dec 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

All of the other pycno's were too high dose for me. This is just what my body can handle.

Works great!

Reviewer2190157님께서 Aug 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Like the low dosage. Can't tolerate higher dosages.

Antioxidant

Reviewer2296048님께서 Dec 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this stuff, it helps my skin a lot

Wonderful

Reviewer3343479님께서 Mar 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Pycogenol is patented and expensive no matter who encapsulates and sells it. I like this product because it dissolves quickly and has a lot of dispersant/excipient in the capsule, meaning that it will disperse better in the stomach. I take six per day, which is too $, but Pyc is a miraculous substance.

hot flashes

Reviewer2397820님께서 Dec 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this product for hot flashes and I stay away from alcohol and caffeine which are two major factors in the increase of hot flashes.

Nitric Oxide enhancer

Reviewer3332993님께서 Jul 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I combine pycnogenol to increasse effectiveness of l-arginine

Seems good.

Reviewer2373109님께서 Nov 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just discovered this product and it seems to be working for me. I feel somewhat better when taking it :)

Product in Question

Reviewer1880085님께서 Feb 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was taking this for Rosacea, but started to itch all over. It was the only new product I added. I have stopped taking it and am getting better. I am going back to Moducare. I had good results overall with that product.

상품 1-10 중 전체 18 상품