KO

iHerb 상품평

₩13,524

₩19,312

할인금액: ₩5,788 (30% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Effective and Affordable

RubiesHealth님께서 Jan 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this for my mum for liver and brain health and she reports greater energy and better joint mobility. Being a great emulsifier, lecithin boosts her absorption of CoQ10 and fish oil. It is good in itself and provides absorption booster for other oil-based supplements. What a bonus!

Great for pregnancy!

Reviewer1581590님께서 Oct 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I read many different articles that Lecithin is a "miracle" supplement and very good for use during pregnancy because of the essential fatty oils (good for the baby's brain development) and even claims that a component of Lecithin can help the pain associated with loosened pelvic muscles. I'm on my 5th pregnancy and I WISH I had known about this supplement years ago! When I take Lecithin I my body feels sooo much better. Being 7 months and not feeling all the pain of a stretched and loosened pelvis is such a relief. I highly recommend this product to pregnant women or anyone else trying to be healthy and active.

great stuff!

Reviewer2766668님께서 Aug 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this along with homemade yogurt and it has made a wonderful difference in my teeth and enamel.

Lecithin

Reviewer1193763님께서 Dec 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like that the capsules are dark, in a dark container to prevent rancidity.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Natural Factors, Lecithin, Unbleached - My sister uses this regularly to keep her slim figure!

Thoughtful-Reviews님께서 Feb 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

My sister who lives abroad asked me to get her some 'lecithin'. I was coming home to visit family. She wanted it as some sort of a present. She said that it's one of her secrets to a slim body. So,I bought her a month's supply. She is past 5o now, but she looks 35! I did some research on weight loss and lecithin. I found out that lecithin has emulsifying properties which help break down fats. Oh ... that's why! >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

okay

creambunny님께서 Apr 21, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

i would like it to be gm-free (soybean)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great price, excellent quality!

MusicOdin님께서 Oct 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great price, excellent quality!

Works Well

Reviewer1615440님께서 Feb 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This seems to be the best out there on market. i reconmended this product to my daughter to help lower her cholesteral level. Our family doctor aproved.

HELPS YOUR BODY MAKE NEW BLOOD

Reviewer1186427님께서 Jun 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

ALSO HELPS YOUR BRAIN FUNCTION BETTER, NEVER BE WITHOUT IT.

Trustworthy

Reviewer2806801님께서 Jun 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this brand, and like that they've gone out of their way to avoid some of the nastiness that can come with processing lecithin. I take it for the phosphatidyl serine and phosphatidyl choline. Good for the liver, good for the brain, good for my methylation.

상품 1-10 중 전체 21 상품