KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩13,615

₩19,442

할인금액: ₩5,827 (30% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
4 별점
(6)
3 별점
(2)
2 별점
(1)
1 별점
(1)
평가 | 영어
정렬

Allergies

5226355355772720151님께서 Oct 21, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Allergies

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Natural Factors, Lecithin, Unbleached - My sister uses this regularly to keep her slim figure!

Thoughtful-Reviews님께서 Feb 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

My sister who lives abroad asked me to get her some 'lecithin'. I was coming home to visit family. She wanted it as some sort of a present. She said that it's one of her secrets to a slim body. So,I bought her a month's supply. She is past 5o now, but she looks 35! I did some research on weight loss and lecithin. I found out that lecithin has emulsifying properties which help break down fats. Oh ... that's why! >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Effective and Affordable

RubiesHealth님께서 Jan 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this for my mum for liver and brain health and she reports greater energy and better joint mobility. Being a great emulsifier, lecithin boosts her absorption of CoQ10 and fish oil. It is good in itself and provides absorption booster for other oil-based supplements. What a bonus!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Trustworthy

Reviewer2806801님께서 Jun 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this brand, and like that they've gone out of their way to avoid some of the nastiness that can come with processing lecithin. I take it for the phosphatidyl serine and phosphatidyl choline. Good for the liver, good for the brain, good for my methylation.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

HELPS YOUR BODY MAKE NEW BLOOD

Reviewer1186427님께서 Jun 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

ALSO HELPS YOUR BRAIN FUNCTION BETTER, NEVER BE WITHOUT IT.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

very fine

Reviewer2917876님께서 Jan 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

very fine

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Lecithin

Reviewer3124245님께서 Oct 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am very satisfied with this product & plan to order more when current supply expires

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Lecithin

Reviewer2547570님께서 Sep 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Easy to swallow, despite the size. I was advised to take this as a neuro protector as I have MS. Haven't been taking it long enough to notice any difference, other than my hair seems shinier.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Definitely Recommended

Reviewer2559788님께서 Sep 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Item just as described, well packaged and quick delivery to Sweden. Much appreciated. Thanks

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Perfect Size

Reviewer1746035님께서 Jun 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the perfect mg size for my needs and diet.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

상품 1-10 중 전체 21 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »