KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Natural Factors, GojiRich, 수퍼 스트렌스 구기자 열매, 200 mg, 90 베지 캡 (Discontinued Item)

₩12,443
다른 상품평 (0)
정렬

상품 1-4 중 전체 4 상품

Best Buy For Goij

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1695904님께서 Mar 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellant value 40:1 concentrate, this means it is way more than what you get in Pardise herbs goji or Planetary herbals goji. Goji is rich in antioxidents, amino acids, valuable trace minerals and stimulates the pituitory gland to produces HGH. It helps omega 3 penetrate the cell memebrane:together they make the membrane more supple, all hormones, neurotransmitter and insulin receptors function more effeicently. It's good for the eyes, liver, immune sytstem and increses libido. It helps you feel younger and have more energy avaliable.

Excellent Product

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2674066님께서 Dec 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I get the same boost from these capsules that I do from the juice. I was using Nature's Answer Goji Juice, which is also very good. These are more convenient and can be taken when I travel. Both give me energy. I'm using these in conjunction with DHEA, 7Keto DHEA, Foti, Chlorella and Aloe Vera morning and night to encourage the repair of tissues and reproduction of cells. This program is described in the appendix of The Metabolic Plan by Cherniske. I like Natural Factor's products.

Goji rich!

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2910546님께서 May 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

A very pleasant product.I felt energised after taking 1-2 of these.. good product i am satisfied and also used opening the capsule and mix with water , tastes like goji! its a good product!

Love it!

4964849470181092737님께서 Oct 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had never tried Goji Berry before and after doing some research I choose iHerb 40 :1 concentrate vegetarian capsules. I noticed that it helped keep my mood up, increased my energy levels and improved digestion. Fast delivery and fair price. Highly recommended.

상품 1-4 중 전체 4 상품