KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Great product at a good price!

Reviewer1602564님께서 Jan 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Natural Factors Bromelain is a most effective product for post operative swelling and bruising! My doctor recommended two 500mg capsules 3 times daily (3000 mg daily) beginning two weeks prior to surgery (for a major tummy tuck) and for a month following surgery. Amazingly enough, I had barely any bruising and I found the Bromelain really helped with post-operative swelling.

Arthritis/Bursitis Miracle

Reviewer2807001님께서 Mar 14, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

3 capsules throughout the day, along with the same amount of vitamin c, provides complete relief of my pain. (Do not use if taking blood thinners, though.) The manager of my health food store told me about this miracle combination and I will be forever grateful.

Bromelain, a wonderful discovery

Reviewer1090244님께서 Dec 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bromelain, I have found is a wonderful anti-inflammatory pain reliever. I have tried many different compounds and find this one to work very well.

would buy again

Reviewer1058619님께서 Mar 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very pleased with this product - have used as a digestive enzyme and to help with inflammation.

bromelain

Reviewer2059083님께서 Mar 27, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bromelain has been very helpful with my weak digestion. Eliminates the problems I was having with gas due to improperly beaking down food particles in the digestive tract.

Good product for gout

Reviewer2876967님께서 Dec 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

helps during gout attacks. I'm taking two a day right now, and go up to 6-10 a day if I get a gout bout. Really helps.

Natural Factors Bromelain

Reviewer1968599님께서 Nov 09, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works better for me than HCI for digesting protein; never an acid overload.

Using for joint issues

Reviewer1783842님께서 Oct 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking this on an empty stomach in the morning for years and by doing this I read where it would be helping my joints. At 66, I experience some knee issues sporadically, and that is my only problem. In recent years, I have added hyaluronic acid and Chrondroitin, however.

Bromelain

Reviewer3189453님께서 Jun 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seems to work as well as asperin.

Bromelain Works

4995238891798685786님께서 Jan 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Natural Factors seems to be a good value. Potency and price and quantity / dosage - seem good.

상품 1-10 중 전체 14 상품