KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Good product

5757616888799286953님께서 Jan 21, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product. Easy to chew and swallow.

Середнячёк

Pharmacist님께서 Aug 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Но лучше, чем фирмы Source Naturals.

B12

5286826414089348310님께서 Jul 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Fabulous taste!

b12

Reviewer3128217님께서 Mar 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

OK

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Really Good Product

Reviewer2768951님께서 Feb 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

B12-Chewable Methylcobalmain Review

Reviewer2920852님께서 Dec 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

We are using this product to try and reverse a neurapathy condition in our cat. The pills are very easy to break down in food and our cat eats the food without any problems. Unfortunately our cat wasn't diagnosed with this condition until the diabetes was pretty far advanced. So far the supplements haven't worked but we will continue to use them as anything I've read up on this state that in some cases it takes up to a year. We ar very pleased with your product and price.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reasonable price & easy to take

Reviewer1146622님께서 Oct 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the 1st time I have taken B12. This product is reasonably price and easy to take.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer3208940님께서 Jun 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used to have some numbness at my wrist and legs about two months ago. I feel scare and I remember I have read something about relation between numbness and B12. So I buy some B12 immediately and took 500mg per day. Its so amazing that the numbness in my leg disappeared after 2 days and my wrist feel much better but it can't be cure because I use computer too much. I am a meat eater and I took multi-vitamin for many years. Before I will never doubt that I'm lack of b12. On the other hand, compare Natural Factors b12 to the same dosage of Jarrow Formular brand I think it taste like chalk which meltdown quickly, Jarrows taste like candy which is sweeter and meltdown slowly. When I was using Jarrows B12 I feel a little bit weird. It just like something is working but I don't like that feeling sometimes. While Natural Factors B12 is milder and not so active but I also feel something in my head. Anyway I like to take cyancobalamin too although many people say its not good, but I like it because when I take it I feel my mind are sharper, just a little bit. ^_^

B12 useage

Reviewer1099394님께서 Mar 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have read that this form of B12 is most effective, for people with a deficiency and consequent nerve problems. It seems to have reduced leg weakness I have experienced in the morning.This is considered a very good brand, they sell it in the Health Food Store I shop at.

Helps reduce/eleiminate Side effects of withdrawal from ADHD prescription drug

Reviewer1586182님께서 Feb 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

as above