KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩19,061

₩28,434

할인금액: ₩9,373 (33% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
4 별점
(9)
3 별점
(7)
2 별점
(3)
1 별점
(5)
평가 | 영어
정렬

Natural Care, Reflux-Away, 60 كبسولس

5736473367615367443님께서 Dec 26, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Natural Care, Reflux-Away, 60 كبسولس علاج الأرتجاع المريئي بعد تجربته لمدة أسبوع كامل . لم أجد منه أي فائده وهو غير فعال في علاج الأرتجاع المريئي _____________________________________ Natural Care, Reflux-Away, 60 Capsule The treatment of esophageal reflux After his experience for a whole week. I did not find any benefit from it, which is effective in the treatment of esophageal reflux

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

reflux away

4892042250239302462님께서 Oct 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't need to use it yet, I bought it to be use when I travel

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

amazing

5177658308102794428님께서 Sep 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This one works great and quickly. It reduces symptoms of stomach distress really quickly. I am about to order 4th reflux-away Recommendations

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

식도염때문에 구입

Reviewer1195285님께서 Jan 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

속이 많이 쓰릴때 먹으면 효과는 있네요 가슴 통증은 좀 줄어드는데 치료가 되는건 아닌가봐요 자기전에 두알먹고 자면 아침에 좀 편안합니다. 치료약이 아닌 보조제 정도라 생각하면 될것 같아요

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Not good or bad

LouLou님께서 Dec 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I didnt notice this product doing anything good or bad for my GERD.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

worst product for Acid Reflux

4918132063497427972님께서 Sep 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

i ordered reflux away for my acid reflux(GERD) problem after reading some positive reviews here.After taking first capsule my reflux worsened to such an extent that i got hospitalised.It took me 4 days to recover from its side effects as i faced difficulty in swallowing the food. Please beware of using this product or consult your doctor prior to even purchasing it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

normal

Reviewer2622191님께서 Aug 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is too small amount of time to say, that it's working. Delivery was almost 2 month long to Latvia :(

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

pretty good

Reviewer1052411님께서 Feb 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take Betaine Hcl with meals and if I get indigestion I take 2 of these at that time. These seem to work well. They're not a miracle, but they do what they say and they don't have a lot of strange ingredients.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

very good

Reviewer2929019님께서 Feb 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It helps with my GERD, I take 1-2 tablets after each meal!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

It really works

Reviewer1198976님께서 Jan 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Based on reviews here, I tried this product. It really does work.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

상품 1-10 중 전체 54 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »