KO

iHerb 상품평

₩18,512

₩27,615

할인금액: ₩9,103 (33% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Reflux-Away

Reviewer1561492님께서 6 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is wonderful for IBS symptoms.

Excellent! Superior!

Reviewer2828992님께서 8 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

It worked for me. I've been a GERD sufferer for 18 years. It did not cure my GERD, to be sure, but drastically improved my condition. Note: after I started taking it, I experienced several days of light-to-moderate stomach cramps. That was the result of my stomach's transition into a new state after 18 years of chronic disorder.

Yes! They work!

Reviewer1511432님께서 2 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was taking prescription drugs for reflux for 8 years. Then one day I read that the drug that I was taking could cause lower abdomen pain. I had horrible lower abdomain and/or lower colon pain for years. I was in the hospital a total of 12 days trying to find out what the cause of the pain was. I stopped taking the drug, went to a local health store and Reflux-Away was recommended. Since I quit the drug I have had no pain and with the Reflux-Away I have never had another case of Reflux. iHerb has to best deal on Reflux-Away that I have been able to find. Both of my doctors now agree that I did the right thing!

Chris Moore

Reviewer3352805님께서 4 16, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Fantastic product.Had been suffering from larangyal spasm caused by silent reflux but these tablets have virtually eliminated it.without these tablets would be on protopump inhibitors which have recently been shown to cause calcium loss if taken for a long time

worst product for Acid Reflux

4918132063497427972님께서 9 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

i ordered reflux away for my acid reflux(GERD) problem after reading some positive reviews here.After taking first capsule my reflux worsened to such an extent that i got hospitalised.It took me 4 days to recover from its side effects as i faced difficulty in swallowing the food. Please beware of using this product or consult your doctor prior to even purchasing it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Excellent - worked for me!

Elliecats님께서 11 18, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had heartburn problems for about 6 months now and tried everything to stop it. It got so bad I went on Prilosec for a while just so I could sleep. I didn't want to live on drugs, so I stopped taking it, and the heartburn came back. I ordered this Reflux Away product with very little faith that it would work, but it did. The first time I took it, it took about 40 minutes to work, but the heartburn stopped and did not come back that night. I continued to take it whenever my heartburn started and it controlled it. Last night I ate a fair amount of salsa - something I could not dream of doing a month ago - and had only a slight problem. I took the Reflux Away and the problem stopped. I had no reflux problems even when I went to sleep. Time will tell whether or not it will make my hearburn go away for good, but for now, I'm happy and impressed with the results.

Works!

Reviewer1547663님께서 4 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was skeptical, but this product has really helped my husband with frequent, severe heartburn.

Really Works For Acid Reflux

Reviewer2466666님께서 9 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product - combination of homeopathy and herbs that really works for acid reflux. Best I've tried so far.

Hippy

Reviewer3175699님께서 10 18, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

The best, it works very well. I always have it with me. Have given it to friends and they said it worked for them.

A Miracle Pill!

Reviewer3266413님께서 1 17, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best pills for stomach aliments that I have ever taken.

상품 1-10 중 전체 56 상품