KO

₩12,190

₩21,764

할인금액: ₩9,574 (44% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Works like a charm!

Reviewer1075744님께서 Jun 09, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using the Ultra Colon Clenz for the past few years. This product offers the most natural and effective way to stay regular.

Colon Clenz Works Well

Reviewer1628501님께서 Oct 12, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good product for irregularity.

Very good colon cleanse

Reviewer3344732님께서 Oct 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a very good colon cleanse. Only one cap does the trick.

Interesting

Reviewer2813819님께서 Dec 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered this item because what the "colon clenz" I have always bought was out of stock. It works okay. They are both made by the same place, with the same name, with a little different ingredients, and the label looks different. When the other kind came back in stock, I ordered some. It did not work at all like it use to.... so I plan to order this version again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

5215183168206643299님께서 Mar 21, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this for product for 15 years and will not use anything else. iHerb delivered quickly and will order again.

Wonderful

kikale님께서 Aug 20, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

It Is the best product i have used in the past 15 years of needed help ....highly recommended simple...gentle...and work very well ...

Excellent Product

Reviewer2839309님께서 Oct 21, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using this product for well over a year due to problems with elimation for many years. I have tried prescriptions, detox products, other cleansers and a numerous products. I keep coming back to Ultra Colon Clenz for the same reason. It works! Robin

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great product to gently help

Reviewer2641017님께서 Apr 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this nightly. It helps things move at a nice speed. I have a very slow system. I have used this for years with no ill effects. I know doctors say it's normal to maybe go only once every couple days, but, that discomfort is not normal in my opinion. Carrying around waste and toxins is not something I prefer to do. Great product, however, don't take during menstrual cycle, it will intensify cramps. You probably will notice, you don't need help that week anyway.

GREAT STUFF!!!!!

Reviewer1496056님께서 Mar 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The product was received in a timely msnner and the product works wonders for me. I have used alot of products for reguarlitivy it is the only thing that helps me.

good stuff!

Reviewer3278408님께서 Mar 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

It works well.