KO

iHerb 상품평

₩12,014

₩21,451

할인금액: ₩9,436 (44% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Works like a charm!

Reviewer1075744님께서 Jun 09, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using the Ultra Colon Clenz for the past few years. This product offers the most natural and effective way to stay regular.

Colon Clenz Works Well

Reviewer1628501님께서 Oct 12, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good product for irregularity.

Excellent Product

Reviewer2839309님께서 Oct 21, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using this product for well over a year due to problems with elimation for many years. I have tried prescriptions, detox products, other cleansers and a numerous products. I keep coming back to Ultra Colon Clenz for the same reason. It works! Robin

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great product to gently help

Reviewer2641017님께서 Apr 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this nightly. It helps things move at a nice speed. I have a very slow system. I have used this for years with no ill effects. I know doctors say it's normal to maybe go only once every couple days, but, that discomfort is not normal in my opinion. Carrying around waste and toxins is not something I prefer to do. Great product, however, don't take during menstrual cycle, it will intensify cramps. You probably will notice, you don't need help that week anyway.

GREAT STUFF!!!!!

Reviewer1496056님께서 Mar 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The product was received in a timely msnner and the product works wonders for me. I have used alot of products for reguarlitivy it is the only thing that helps me.

good stuff!

Reviewer3278408님께서 Mar 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

It works well.

Very cool

Reviewer2786404님께서 Sep 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel very very comfortable after each use. Rid of the pain and swelling.

Great

Reviewer1974973님께서 Oct 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This supplement I have been taking for years and I love it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

5215183168206643299님께서 Mar 21, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this for product for 15 years and will not use anything else. iHerb delivered quickly and will order again.

Great value

Reviewer2410945님께서 Jun 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Gentle but highly effective!

상품 1-10 중 전체 14 상품