KO

iHerb 상품평

₩17,802

₩21,478

할인금액: ₩3,676 (17% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Naturade, Weight Gain

Reviewer3084308님께서 Nov 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's been a great help to have thi product for my son. It has helped him to put on necessary weight, and to keep it on. He cannot do without it.

Works for my husband

SHL-FiveSevenTwo님께서 Jun 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband tried it for 2 weeks and works well so far. Better to mix it with milk as stated in the package. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Omg I'm so happy, its working

MGG-ThreeTwoFour님께서 Jul 22, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm so happy,its working!! This one actually works and I've tried like 5 now. Trying to gain 15-20lbs and its very hard for me( I know, I suk) cuz I burn so many calories at work. So I've been trying for 5 months now and nothing. I start this stuff and 2 weeks later ,there's another 6 lbs on this booty! Woot woot! So here it is: I take 4 scoops in milk, add sugar, chocolate syrup, and I add chocolate flavored ensure. Why do I be so silly?... Because, this stuff tastes like the devils armpit. I'm serious folks. Its like u ate a stick of chalk...covered in b.o. so just cover it up with goodness( I mean your trying to gain anyways so who cares,right) and a lot of extra sugar & you'll be fine. Because its worth it, it does work and work quick ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Weight Gain by Naturade

Reviewer2917182님께서 Dec 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this product before for my Mom who was severly underweight & was in her 80's. Results were excellent she gained over 15 lbs. I am currently using it for my husband who has lost weight from chemotherapy, to help him maintain his weight & possibly add a few lbs.

Excellent product

Reviewer2756324님께서 Nov 02, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This weight gain drink mix tastes delicious and it works.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good Product, Works Well!

Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy님께서 May 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It works very well as there are a ton of calories in it. The nice thing is, it's easy to cut back when you see the results that you need! Great with bananas, perfect for smoothies! You'll likely find that you need to use a lot so the container isn't all that big. I'd suggest ordering two if you really need this product!

Dissolves, not very tasty

aRPiieS님께서 Jul 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Quite expensive, vanilla flavour is very mild close to non existing, dissolves if shaken, taste is not bad but not very good either, will try another brand.

okay

Reviewer1381445님께서 Jun 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

It has an awful taste, but with chocolate syrup it is much better. It doesn't blend well with just spoon, so I put mine in the blender and it works better.

Not so sure

Reviewer2947980님께서 Feb 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I lost about 10 lbs. due to medications and illness. My doctor suggested whole milk and instant breakfast but I thought this Naturade mix would be healthier. Unfortunately my body does not seem to like whey protein. I drink milk just fine but this gave me a rash. I'm sure it works for weight gain just make sure you can tolerate whey in this form. I use egg protein with no problem.

Works great!

Reviewer2891114님께서 Jun 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I only ordered two, just to check the product. Yet, with only two, I looked less skinny(Face & hands). There was no weight gain, obviously(maybe half a pound).

상품 1-10 중 전체 25 상품