KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Natrol, 홍화씨 오일이 함유된 토날린-CLA, 90소프트겔

₩18,648
₩30,579
할인금액: ₩11,931 (39% 할인)
466 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.0 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
다른 상품평 (44)
정렬

상품 11-15 중 전체 231 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Good help for fat loss

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1362748님께서 Sep 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used it during 2 mounts. I have the same effect as taking Lipo 6 Black in the previous year, but without any side effect (bad sleep, fast heartbeat, headache sometimes). Nevertheless, you need review you diet and exercises routine to see any result, this is only one help, no one soluction to finish whith you fat. Now I plan to buy it every year before the summer ;)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

CLA works, Natrol brand is among the best sources

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2828609님께서 Oct 06, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have used Natrol CLA a long time and will continue; from Consumerlab.com: CLA has been shown to help with slimming by increasing the ratio of muscle to fat, that is, increasing lean body mass. It has not been shown, however, to reduce overall weight.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

It works!

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1761776님께서 Feb 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product does work to reduce belly fat. Now mind you, this is not a quick fix - it takes time. Don't think you can take it for a week and all of a sudden the fat is gone. If you are dedicated....it does work and well worth the time and money.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

raises your body temp

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2072990님께서 May 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Thus the mechanism of the fat burner, I can maintain my weight even when I can't exercise or eat right. Be aware that you will get hot like a hot flash while taking this supplement, briefly.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

See the difference!!

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1149157님께서 Mar 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I`ve used other CLA products and I never seen a difference. I`ve been taking this product for almost 3 weeks now, and I really am starting to see a change on my ABS, the fat is melting away. The six pack is starting to show. (I also train 5 days a week, Taebo workout for the past 8 years).

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 11-15 중 전체 231 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »