KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

no more lactose intolerant

Reviewer2558742님께서 Sep 18, 2006 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was so lactose intolerant, I'd vomit with diarrhea if I ate a milk product (sorry if that was too graphic). So I monkeyed around with carrying those little white pills (lactase enzyme) in my pockets for years. ThenI tried Biobeads. One tiny pill per day, & I can eat anything I want. And I mean ANY quantity of milk, cheese, ice cream, whatever, with no ill effects. Best move I ever made with a supplement except maybe elderberry lozenges to fight off colds.

good product

Reviewer3048065님께서 Mar 17, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

i know that this worked, i was able to have regular bowel movements now

Natrol BioBeads

Reviewer2411006님께서 Apr 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really love this product. I use it for 4 months and I really feel a difference. The beads are really small so easy to swallow.

As always, the best

Reviewer2751021님께서 Feb 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this specific Probiotic for months now. I have not had a single cold. That might not sound amazing but I am on immunosuppresent drug therapy for an inflammatory condition. My gut is in much better shape. I not only buy these for myself now, I buy them for my best friend, her young son, my mother-in-law and my sister-in-law! Nothing but the best for those I love!

Natrol BioBeads

Reviewer1546929님께서 Feb 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an effective probiotic that I would order again. It is good in that it has enteric coating and doesn't get destroyed in the acid environment of the stomach

Great Product

Reviewer3125157님께서 Mar 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Since taking the probiotic biobeads I have not had the problems with my stomach I had had previously. Plus I am not as constipated. I will continue to use this product.

GREAT product

Reviewer1158907님께서 Sep 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have Celiac Disease and therefore on going issues with bacteria and intestinal problems. In my research I read to use a product such as this to get some additional help. I've seen a vast improvement in my overall intestinal health and comfort since using this product. I will continue to order this as long as it is available.

Excellent product

Reviewer1651472님께서 Apr 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Unlike some acidophilus supplements I've tried, this stuff really works. Bloating and discomfort greatly reduced right away - and the price is low, too. Glad I tried it.

effective

Reviewer2168876님께서 May 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has helped several of my friends--one who has intense IBS. For me it eases mild discomfort from dairy products if I take it consistently.

Great

Reviewer1405760님께서 Nov 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

These seem to work really well. I feel less bloated and overall a better sense of well being.

상품 1-10 중 전체 42 상품