KO

iHerb 상품평

₩18,649

₩30,582

할인금액: ₩11,932 (39% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Natrol Omega-3 Krill oil is a great buy...

Reviewer2655612님께서 Feb 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Many krill oil products require at least 2 "servings" per day...You only have to take one Natrol...A great way to save money and get the Omega-3s that you need...

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good product well priced.

Reviewer1432293님께서 May 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the product because it is well presented and well priced.

Best Krill Oil product

Reviewer2804853님께서 Mar 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best krill oil I've used. Reasonable price and good quality. When they added the lemon flavor cap, the capsules don't even smell nor taste bad. No after taste or burps, so it means they actually absorb fully.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Natrol Brand Omega-3 Krill Oil, Lemon scent.

5702615038509124220님께서 Sep 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is economically priced, and seems to be quite effective. Krill is a healthier choice than regular fish oil because krill are at the bottom of the food chain. I will order it again. I will even recommend it to others, but please note: DON'T BE FOOLED INTO THINKING THAT THERE IS NO FISHY AROMA... When I first opened the bottle, I thought I had been teleported into a Fish and Chips shop! It has a strong odor of fish WITH lemon.

Krill Oil Review

Reviewer2137932님께서 Feb 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I won't know how well this is working until my next labwork is done until April... I do like how it compares to other Krill Oil products; and especially like it better than taking multiple, giant fish oil caps!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Too soon to tell, but easy to digest

morganwellinger님께서 Jul 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This seemed to be an excellent new product and was good for the price. Its my first bottle and I know it may be a bit too soon to tell, but they digest very easily and there are no smelly burps from it. Will definitely buy again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

Reviewer1429744님께서 Feb 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the fact that you only take one a day.

Economical

Reviewer2344984님께서 Nov 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

More oil in each capsule, so this is the cheapest brand I think. Cannot comment on krill oil quality in this product. The box is oversized, which is bad for the environment obviously.

Helped my triglycerides

Reviewer1777503님께서 May 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Before taking krill oil, I was taking regular fish oil. my triglycerides were still high. after taking krill oil, my next blood work results showed them at healthy levels.

Easy to swallow with no after taste

5157742603093871098님께서 Feb 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Easy to swallow with no after taste