KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Laci Le Beau Super Dieter's Tea

5597452761836526346님께서 Mar 16, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have been using this flavor cinnamon Spice for years love them,

TEA

5233742323188605427님께서 Apr 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

IT HELPS MY BODY WORK VERY WELL - I USE PUT 2 BAGS IN 1,5 LITER AND DRINK ALL DAY LONG.

Stay away!!

4896971836566709054님께서 Aug 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

ZERO STARS!!!!! No hrew it away as I did research and it is terrible for you! It has caused a confirmed death with others pending! Drinking tea won't make you skinny, it's not about a quick fix! It's all about eating healthy and exercise! But for a first time iherb customer I am not impressed! I won't o into detail unless someone is interested they can ask!

Dieter's Tea

4779785887251318648님께서 May 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Since I'm already quite underweight, I didn't purchase this product for weight loss, but for the laxative effects that so many other users reported. Unfortunately, it did nothing to aid in my constipation issues (or "cleanse" my insides,) but it did have a delightfully fine aroma, and an equally great taste.

Tea

Reviewer2242455님께서 Apr 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

grate taste

OK stuff

Reviewer2147901님께서 Jun 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The maximum strength tea is better.. I put a little vanilla stevia in mine as the taste isn't very desireable... :-)

LACI LE BEAU

Reviewer2307604님께서 Sep 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

good~

A delightful, "action-filled" tea

Reviewer3343205님께서 Aug 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

But some stevia along with this tea - Not only does this taste great hot or cold but this is the best of any of the pills or teas I have tried for regular bowel movements. It does contain senna which some praise and other scorn. Check with your doctor before trying if you have kidney problems.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer2811449님께서 Apr 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

The product has been one of my favorites for many years. Now I finally have a reliable and pleasant source in which to receive my delicious tea. Thank you so very much for your great prices and incredible service, Lee/California

A+++++

Reviewer1676495님께서 Apr 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This item has been very helpful in assisting me with my diet. It is almost like a colon cleanse and helps to rid my body of fat intake before my body has a chance to absorb it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 13 상품