KO

iHerb 상품평

₩6,665

₩10,926

할인금액: ₩4,261 (39% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

A+++++

Reviewer1676495님께서 Apr 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This item has been very helpful in assisting me with my diet. It is almost like a colon cleanse and helps to rid my body of fat intake before my body has a chance to absorb it.

Dieter's Tea

4779785887251318648님께서 May 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Since I'm already quite underweight, I didn't purchase this product for weight loss, but for the laxative effects that so many other users reported. Unfortunately, it did nothing to aid in my constipation issues (or "cleanse" my insides,) but it did have a delightfully fine aroma, and an equally great taste.

it will move you

Reviewer1741514님께서 Dec 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

GRIN--it moves things along first thing in the morning after you sip it at bedtime.....

Great Tea! Taste great, works great

Reviewer1291594님께서 Mar 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This tea is great to relax your tummy and keep you full. I love the product.

Tea

Reviewer2242455님께서 Apr 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

grate taste

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer2811449님께서 Apr 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

The product has been one of my favorites for many years. Now I finally have a reliable and pleasant source in which to receive my delicious tea. Thank you so very much for your great prices and incredible service, Lee/California

A delightful, "action-filled" tea

Reviewer3343205님께서 Aug 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

But some stevia along with this tea - Not only does this taste great hot or cold but this is the best of any of the pills or teas I have tried for regular bowel movements. It does contain senna which some praise and other scorn. Check with your doctor before trying if you have kidney problems.

Laci Le Beau Super Dieter's Tea

5597452761836526346님께서 Mar 16, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have been using this flavor cinnamon Spice for years love them,

TEA

5233742323188605427님께서 Apr 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

IT HELPS MY BODY WORK VERY WELL - I USE PUT 2 BAGS IN 1,5 LITER AND DRINK ALL DAY LONG.

LACI LE BEAU

Reviewer2307604님께서 Sep 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

good~