KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Natrol, Biotin, Strawberry Flavor, 5000 mcg, 90 Tablets

₩10,283
₩16,864
할인금액: ₩6,582 (39% 할인)
7 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.9 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (2)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 5 상품

Strawberry?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

odereviews님께서 May 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I got a strawberry flavored biotin tablets from iHerb. Strange that title says cherry, but I got the strawberry package. Iherb doesn't even have the strawberry flavor from Natrol in their selection. Nothing to complain though. I like this a lot. Paying some extra for the chewable tablets, but it worth it. Much more fun to get supplements when they taste good. Good price and quality ratio.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Taste very good!

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1324255님께서 May 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking this product for a short time(a few weeks) but have noticed my nails are growing longer as well as my hair. I love the flavor! I think this product is a keeper.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Good taste

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

khalilbh님께서 Jun 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered 2 cherry flavor bottles but I received instead strawberry flavor bottles from Iherb and I don't know why. However; the taste is good enough and the pill dissolves really fast in the mouth (it takes about 3 minutes). I hope this product will cure my hair.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

It's very cool product

5209565483113286289님께서 Apr 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's very cool product

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

B-vitamin

lillanne님께서 Feb 01, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Har hatt god virkning av forskjellige typer og store doser av B-vitaminer. Mye bedre form og tror det skyldes Biotin, B12 og B3. Tror, siden jeg egentlig ikke kan vite. Synd man ikke kan ta inn så store doser til Norge. Bestiller til Sverige og Spania.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 5 상품