KO

상품 1-5 중 전체 20 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 | 다음 »

Good prod!uct

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1081005님께서 Mar 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this Natrol ALA because i can take it on an empty stomach and it doesn't make me feel sick...no heartburn like another brand that i have been taking. I will order again.

good quality and price

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1179387님께서 Jul 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

seems as good as others that are higher priced. Helps with cleansing and detoxing the body. Recommended.

Mercury removal

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2433868님께서 Apr 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm in the process of having mercury fillings removed and replaced and ALA was recommended by an expert at Heavy Metal Detox. This one is an excellent price. I have no idea if it's helping but I'll take it through the process along with the HMD products I'm using.

Best price around

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

bganschow님께서 Nov 08, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

For peripheral neuropathy and free radical scavenging this can't be beat.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Not sure if it's doing anything but I keep taking it

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

PurplePegasus님께서 Mar 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this for sugar molecules crosslinking from protein glycation. It's an antioxidant. I also use it for heavy metal detox. Honestly? I have no idea if it's doing anything. I haven't felt any relief from any symptoms but maybe it's working silently as a potent antioxidant? Dr Perricone likes it. I always wonder about this purple label brand since drugstores carry it and drugstores typically sell products that are bad for you. But it's cheap and has no damaging ingredients so far as I can tell from the label. I always wonder why people post reviews that say "I haven't tried it yet so I don't know!" It's because I used the email iHerb provided and it's not letting me post reviews on the other items it says "REVIEW IS REQUIRED!" in red letters.

상품 1-5 중 전체 20 상품