KO

₩7,091

₩11,622

할인금액: ₩4,532 (39% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Good prod!uct

Reviewer1081005님께서 Mar 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this Natrol ALA because i can take it on an empty stomach and it doesn't make me feel sick...no heartburn like another brand that i have been taking. I will order again.

good quality and price

Reviewer1179387님께서 Jul 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

seems as good as others that are higher priced. Helps with cleansing and detoxing the body. Recommended.

Mercury removal

Reviewer2433868님께서 Apr 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm in the process of having mercury fillings removed and replaced and ALA was recommended by an expert at Heavy Metal Detox. This one is an excellent price. I have no idea if it's helping but I'll take it through the process along with the HMD products I'm using.

Best price around

bganschow님께서 Nov 08, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

For peripheral neuropathy and free radical scavenging this can't be beat.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Not sure if it's doing anything but I keep taking it

PurplePegasus님께서 Mar 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this for sugar molecules crosslinking from protein glycation. It's an antioxidant. I also use it for heavy metal detox. Honestly? I have no idea if it's doing anything. I haven't felt any relief from any symptoms but maybe it's working silently as a potent antioxidant? Dr Perricone likes it. I always wonder about this purple label brand since drugstores carry it and drugstores typically sell products that are bad for you. But it's cheap and has no damaging ingredients so far as I can tell from the label. I always wonder why people post reviews that say "I haven't tried it yet so I don't know!" It's because I used the email iHerb provided and it's not letting me post reviews on the other items it says "REVIEW IS REQUIRED!" in red letters.

ALA Natrol 100 mg

Reviewer1606005님께서 May 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have only given this to my son for a week or so now and have just upped his dose. He seems to be doing fine with it, so I think it's going to be ok for him.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Cautiously, seems a good product

Reviewer2246756님께서 Jan 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's my 3rd brand of ALA, and they all seem about the same. This one has a "clean" feel to it. But I'm by no means an expert...

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

Reviewer1928356님께서 Apr 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

good

주문 인증하기

Great Product

Reviewer2282807님께서 May 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good price. Fast delivery. Usually take this in my arsenal of supplements. No side effects from this for myself. Great addition to healthy lifestyle.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Fast delivery, well packed, and good value !!

Reviewer3098042님께서 Dec 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product, really well priced and very good quality !!

상품 1-10 중 전체 21 상품