KO

₩8,517

₩12,858

할인금액: ₩4,341 (34% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Excellent Product

Reviewer1149836님께서 Feb 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Adrenal support is good for many things. It works very good for my allergies. Gives me a lot of energy and also speeds up my digestive system where you could lose weight. I can't do without it. love it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good cure, works slowly but surely

Reviewer1392717님께서 Aug 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

After taking the whole bottle for two weeks, I am definitely feeling more energy, like I was when I was younger. I think I need to continue to take this to see further improvement. I highly recommend it. Only drawback is that it is not an instant cure.

Good product

Reviewer2847147님께서 Jun 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

After having my baby and find my energy not returning, I did some research and found that my adrenals may need some help and this product really does help. I am alive again!

NatraBio, Adrenal Support, 1 fl oz (30 ml) (NBB-

LoveBug67님께서 Jun 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

What can I say this product does work and very quickly too. My pulse was racing as I was quite stressed out took the drops and within second my pulse calm back down and I felt I could handle any hurdle. Love this one. Will buy again...

NatraBio Adrenal Support

Reviewer3210676님께서 Dec 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried his product in hopes it would help with low energy. It really works if you use if it a couple times a day as suggested.

Can't be without!

Reviewer3325554님께서 Feb 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

When I'm over stressed and not sleeping well, I take this and it helps!

great

Reviewer1914299님께서 Feb 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

feel better when taking this for hypoglycemia

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Yep, notice an instant help from it

Reviewer1376893님께서 Aug 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Notice an instant perk up effect as soon as its taken, good stuff

excellent

Reviewer2099841님께서 Oct 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

If I use this product diligently, I find muscle and joint pain lessen and my energy level seems higher

NatraBio, Adrenal Support remedy

Reviewer1077177님께서 Jul 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

After couple days taking this remedy i felt much better. Feels like my symptoms of adrenal malfunction are disappearing. I am happy with this product. Thank you.

상품 1-10 중 전체 32 상품