KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Namaste Foods, Pasta Pisavera, Gluten Free , 9 oz (255 g)

₩6,325
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 6 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »

Great tasting

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2523303님께서 Jul 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I keep this on hand for a fast pasta dish. I can't really tell if the flavors are more Mexican than Italian, but it is quite tasty. I never even think of the noodles as being gluten-free as their texture is great.

Surprisingly good!

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1752904님께서 Jul 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This pasta surprised me! I couldn't tell the noodles were gluten free--the taste and texture was like the pasta I ate growing up. The spices were well-balanced and not overly strong. I enjoyed it when I made it following the directions on the package, and I enjoyed it when I made it with the addition of diced chicken and green olives. Very versatile dish!

Nice easy meal

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

eathealthy님께서 Jul 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a tasty, easy meal when you add ground meat to make a supper. I browned ground turkey and added it to the prepared product once it was cooked. I like that this product is gluten free as I am trying to reduce my family's wheat intake. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

meh

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

annannaljuba님께서 Nov 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

They should sell just the spice-mix, begause the bag is mostly rice pasta, and that I can buy for myself. Nothing wrong with the spice-mix.

Didn't like

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

robbylikes님께서 Feb 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seasoning was nicely flavored but the "pasta" wasn't that good. The "pasta" seemed to be too dry, too fast.

상품 1-5 중 전체 6 상품