KO

iHerb 상품평

₩6,184

₩7,515

할인금액: ₩1,331 (18% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Great tasting

Reviewer2523303님께서 Jul 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I keep this on hand for a fast pasta dish. I can't really tell if the flavors are more Mexican than Italian, but it is quite tasty. I never even think of the noodles as being gluten-free as their texture is great.

Surprisingly good!

Reviewer1752904님께서 Jul 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This pasta surprised me! I couldn't tell the noodles were gluten free--the taste and texture was like the pasta I ate growing up. The spices were well-balanced and not overly strong. I enjoyed it when I made it following the directions on the package, and I enjoyed it when I made it with the addition of diced chicken and green olives. Very versatile dish!

Nice easy meal

eathealthy님께서 Jul 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a tasty, easy meal when you add ground meat to make a supper. I browned ground turkey and added it to the prepared product once it was cooked. I like that this product is gluten free as I am trying to reduce my family's wheat intake. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

meh

annannaljuba님께서 Nov 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

They should sell just the spice-mix, begause the bag is mostly rice pasta, and that I can buy for myself. Nothing wrong with the spice-mix.

Didn't like

robbylikes님께서 Feb 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seasoning was nicely flavored but the "pasta" wasn't that good. The "pasta" seemed to be too dry, too fast.

Tastes ok

Reviewer2823024님께서 Jan 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I thought it was kind of bland. Would be ok for a quick meal with added meat to it.

상품 1-6 중 전체 6 상품