KO

iHerb 상품평

₩8,764

₩14,491

할인금액: ₩5,727 (40% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Very Moisturizing

Reviewer2157957님께서 Jul 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good for lips, hands, elbows, or anywhere else you need some moisture. It has a mild, but sweet taste that is very appealing. The mixture is a little firm but once it warms up it applies easily. The large size means it lasts for months.

Moistures well

4866911267371830866님께서 Jan 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This large stick moistures lips well and I really like the smell pistachio-coconut. At the begining of use, the stick is very hard and dry but after some days it becomes soft. Ce baume à lèvres sent très bon la pistache et la noix de coco, donc c'est un plaisir à appliquer. Le stick est un peu large pour les lèvres mais il hydrate bien. Lors des premières utilisations, le bâton est dur et sec mais il devient plus souple à mesure d'applications.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great long lasting moisture for the lips!

5449055188860465406님께서 Jan 16, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love the smell of this lip balm and love that it's all natural products. It lasts for aages! I'm sad they don't sell the cherry flavor one anymore as that one was divine as well.

not the best scent

Reviewer1336522님께서 Jul 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

this line of lip balm is by far the best thing I have tried in my life. Goes on smooth and changes the texture of your lips. However, I found the scent of this very overwhelming. It eventually wears off or I simply get used to it, but I have to admit i'm looking forward to finishing this so I can go back to the pomegranate one which is pleasant without being overwhelming.

상품 1-4 중 전체 4 상품