KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Lip Plumping Treatment, Refreshing Mint, .5 fl oz (15 ml) (Discontinued Item)

₩19,627
₩32,557
할인금액: ₩12,930 (40% 할인)
15 상품평 기준 5평점 중 3.5 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (6)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 9 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »

Really works

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2639115님께서 Dec 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works great when you put it on at night before bed.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Mychelle is the best!

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2518947님께서 Feb 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm not sure it actually plumps much at all, but I use it every day and night and at least it may keep them from deflating over time, lol.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

actually works

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2466342님께서 Jul 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm in my mid-50's, and my lips looked a least 20 years older. This has smoothed them out noticeably. I apply it 3 or 4 times a day, and noticed a difference in a few days. It also tingles pleasantly, and makes my lips a little redder. It isn't tinted, I think it's just extra blood flow.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

From Sceptic To Believer!

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2934936님께서 Jul 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I rarely write reviews, but had to give an endorsement for this product. After only a couple of weeks I can truly see a difference in my lip volume. I've only used it twice a day, so I imagine 3 x day would be even better. I let it soak in for about 10-15 min. then apply Now Vit. E Extra Strength Oil over it as a gloss. My lips have more color and are noticeably plumper. I especially love the minty tingle it gives. Very happy with this and am buying a second tube.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

doesn't work

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2253938님께서 Sep 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The only thing this seems to do is make my lips feel chapped. I haven't noticed any plumping effect.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 9 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »