KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

hands down best ever pw

OSAMAxBINxSHOPPING님께서 Jul 07, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

this offers so much mental focus its unbelievable. Not so much pump, but my strength has developed so much in just 1x week of using this, im a big guy so i tend to use 2.5 scoops on big session days. im currently on my second tub in conjunction with my first tub of Myobuild. i just finished creacore, all products are amazing! thanks Iherb for delivering such quality and super fast shipping to NZ

Tingly

Reviewer1533331님께서 May 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

The beta-alanine in this product really causes a tingle. I didn't think about that and took 2 scoops before going for a run...for a 130 pound woman, that is way too much. One scoop is plenty. But what great focus! I'm looking forward to my next run, but this time with only one scoop. Excellent product. Strong grape flavor with a great taste, too.

best preworkout

5197369073830784188님께서 Sep 20, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried several pre-workouts and so far the best I had was Hemo Rage...that thing rocks...then again I just used this product just this day to try based on awesome reviews...first thing I noticed was no tingly sensation that I had with other pre-workouts but this thing is beyond awesome in waking me up. I usually do fasted training at 6am every weekdays and go straight to work, I mainly started drinking pre workouts NOT for my gym workout but for work, for alertness and focus. Hemo Rage gave me that but this product kept me alert and focused at work for the remainder of the day. Another fact to consider why I highly recommend this product, based on my Fitbit sleep monitoring I barely had 4 1/2 hours of sleep but this thing has made me awake, alert and focused. This will be my main pre-workout from this day forth. Man this thing beats any canned energy drink anytime.

This was really good

4741791569768134292님께서 Jun 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Genuine merchandise and excellent

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Quite tasty and does give me the extra push

5150444973105835773님께서 Jun 02, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

The taste is great - this is just my second day using it, it does give me an additional push and today i exceeded the usual time i workout in the morning. Keeps me fairly energetic through the day too. I will observe and continue to post update.

....

5050497833222134436님께서 Aug 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Exelente

Reviewer1459160님께서 Nov 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

estou usando com o Hybrid NO para aumentar os efeitos do Neurocore, dá muita energia mesmo após o treino.

Excellent

5258112415240282059님께서 Jul 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good concentration in my workouts. Gave me an excellent pumping.

Nothing special

5471214003565569676님께서 Dec 27, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried many pre workout formulas before and unfortunately this one has the same affect on me which is very little... When I take it i feel a bit more energetic but it goes away in an hour or so. I guess I just have to keep trying out different brands, but having looked at them they seem to me there is a minor difference between them. I used to take one before, which definitely had given me great result, but it seems its very hard to get it in Australia. The product is from Inner Armor and its called Test Pump. They say its a testosterone booster, but its more like pre workout formula to me. It does work. After this one I am going to buy one, unfortunately Iherb doesnt sell it...

상품 1-9 중 전체 9 상품