장바구니가 비어있습니다.
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

할인금액: ₩2,238 (10% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

• 알려드립니다: 본 제품은 한국 세관 통관 시  추가적인 작업이 필요할 수 있습니다. 최종 배송까지 수일의 시간이 더 소요될 수 있는 점 미리 알려드립니다.

• 평가 | 영어
    한국어 (0)

Meyenberg vs Mt Capra

Reviewer1637065님께서 Aug 07, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bought both Meyenberg whole powdered goat milk as well as Mt Capra so I think others will be curious to know the difference between these two as I was :) Mt Capra: Bland and thin, rather tasteless. I use my own infant milk formula scoop for both brands so the quantity is consistent. I have to mix in more milk powder for this brand. Its texture is very fine and powdery, like baby milk powder. Mixes very easily in a baby bottle. I do not like the container, its too tall! You need a long spoon to get to the bottom without getting milk powder all over your hands. The powder also sticks to the sides of the container. My older child does not like this milk. I have to combine this with fresh milk for her to accept it. Meyenberg: Creamy and rich with good aroma. Taste is very close to fresh goat milk but still has a slight powdered milk taste. The powder is thicker and darker yellow. It is very hard to mix and I have to shake it very well to get it to completely dissolve. I prefer the taste of Meyenberg but Mt Capra mixes better. Even though Capra works out to be slightly cheaper, I will stick to Meyenberg in the future.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

CapraMilk, Instant Powdered, 16 oz.

Reviewer1910203님께서 Oct 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

The powdered goat's milk has a slight goat taste, however, we don't mind and enjoy drinking it, especially when it's chilled. It's also very economical for our budget as I can make six quarts from the l6 oz. quantity. Thank you.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

CIPRIAN님께서 Feb 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is ok, but somewhat (almost) flavourless.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer1375850님께서 Feb 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is instant powdered goat's milk

A little odorous

Reviewer2137959님께서 Jan 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

A little odorous than my usual local can of instant goat's milk. I give this to my son as an alternative to cow's milk. He drinks it so I'm happy.

Could be better

Reviewer1362456님께서 Sep 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It gets out of stock too easily. My son also prefers the taste of Myenburg milk to this. so i have since switched over to Myenburg.

상품 1-6 중 전체 6 상품