KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩4,806

₩5,724

할인금액: ₩918 (16% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
(5)
2 별점
(7)
1 별점
(6)
평가 | 영어
정렬

Scented Mrs. Meyers dish liquid....

Reviewer2648241님께서 May 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm using Mrs. Meyers dish soap for the first time. It cleans well enough, but the Honeysuckle scent is too over powering for me. I'll go back to Seventh Generation Free and Clear dish soap.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Nice smell

frensisa님께서 May 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I hardly use our dishwasher cuz I really like the dishwashing process - it's my meditation. And this aromatherapeutic soap makes me enjoy it even more.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

I love this dish soap!

Reviewer3296142님께서 Mar 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried several brands of dish soap, both "green" and otherwise, over the years and I have always struggled with dry and cracked skin on my hands. I decided to try Mrs. Meyers brand dish soap because I love the smell of their lemon verbena laundry detergent and it didn't cause a reaction with my son's very sensitive skin. I can't believe the difference it has made! My hands are soft with no dryness or cracking! I had no idea that this dryness was caused by the dish soap I was using! I also love the honeysuckle scent. I wish iHerb offered more products in this scent -- I would buy them all!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

A+

Reviewer2364232님께서 Mar 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love Mrs. Meyers products and use the basil and lavender scents daily. The honeysuckle is nice for my dishes, but I will likely stick with the basil for my cleaning and laundry.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

love it

Reviewer2594547님께서 Mar 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

does not dry out my hands when I use it, lovely scent.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Wish I had more.

Reviewer2974533님께서 Jan 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

For most of us, honeysuckle was our first little girl perfume. This takes me back years as I'm washing the dishes fifty years later.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Best Dish Soap!

Reviewer2979733님께서 Jan 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love everything about this dish soap. Honeysuckle is my favorite scent in the Mrs. Meyer's product line, I prefer the slim tall bottles, and it doesn't dry out my hands when I'm washing dishes. :)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 31-37 중 전체 37 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 | 다음 »