KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Good

5686731763547430993님께서 Dec 09, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

The smell is wonderful! It's quite strong and the whole kitchen smells of it when I do the dishes but it's very pleasant not chemical smell. Cleans and rinses well. The only downside for me is that it has SLS in it.

Clean Dishes!

Reviewer1206139님께서 Sep 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This dish soap cleans the dishes really well. I had the counter spray in the same honeysuckle fragrance, and I had to give it to my mom because the smell bothered me (a bit too strong), but I find the smell to be more mellow in the dish liquid. I find this to be a very effective cleaner, and it leaves a fresh lingering smell in the kitchen when the dishes are done.

so so

Reviewer2557853님께서 Oct 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

the smell is very nice.

works great

Reviewer1305426님께서 Jun 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the lather and how clean it gets my dished. I do not like the fragrance, since it smells like bug spray to me. My husband thinks it smells OK. I will get a different scent next time. I do like the product, and will order again.

Scented and effective

Reviewer1777508님께서 Jun 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Smells lovely, but also a bit strong. Would be just as nice with less perfume. A little goes a long way.

Good for the hand

funexplorer님께서 Aug 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Superb for the hand and does not dry up the skin. a trick to save is to use normal dish soap and after washing, wash the hands with this.

A bit rough

4932988996140208095님께서 May 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the scent and the frothy bubbles, and I thought it was cleaning ok, but now I realise it's a bit abrasive and has damaged some plastic containers.

Mrs. Meyer's

4661845645179631708님께서 Feb 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love the smell but very disappointed about the ingredients it's not a clean product, has chemicals see www.ewg.org/cleaners Also it doesn't come in a refill format

Not recommended

Reviewer1020093님께서 Nov 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

To strong odour and to high viscosity.

향이 너무 강하고 그릇에도 남아요

5504535120700373948님께서 Oct 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

일단 설겆이할때 향이 너무 진해서 머리 아프구요 그릇에도 향이 베내요 신랑이 비누냄새난다고...특히 플라스틱그릇에 마니 남아요ㅠㅠ 몇번 안썼는데 버리지싶네요

상품 31-40 중 전체 40 상품