KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

for me

Reviewer2225257님께서 Aug 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has helped my PSA readings to decrease.

Not For Me

Reviewer2540126님께서 Mar 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

It took maybe a week for this one to set me back to searching. The worst of it was that it increased my urgency to urinate and I also woke up more frequently during the night. ProLobium shouldn't feel bad though, I've tried near a dozen different products so far with negative results...or no results at all.

Extremely pleased

Reviewer2776905님께서 Mar 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried many prostate supplements over the years and am currently taking several but I've never seen such an immediate and dramatic improvement from any other product as I've seen with ProLobium. Since I started using it, I'm sleeping through the night without getting up to urinate and my urine stream has been restored to its former fire-hose vigor.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Ths product seems to improve urinary flow

Reviewer3211481님께서 Sep 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I noticed a definite improvement in urinary flow rate in about 2 weeks while taking. I am going on 45 days with this product and flow rate continues to improve. There have been no adverse side effects.

Great product

Reviewer1757793님께서 Oct 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

INcresed my urine flow. I am reordering and will stick with it. I have tried many, but nothing compares to this.

Sleep

Reviewer1291320님께서 Jan 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had been out of Prolobium for 4 weeks,waiting for my order to come through from my supplier in Australia.I found this site and ordered 3 bottles and was very surprised to receive my order in 10 days(well done). Since resuming my 15 drops twice a day I am not getting up to go to the toilet every 2hrs and sleeping 5-5 1/2 hrs.

상품 1-6 중 전체 6 상품