KO

다른 상품평 (4)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 36 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Loved it, good to increase joint recovery.

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

renanspinelli님께서 Aug 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Had some pain on my elbow and it helped me to recover it, awesome product with a really small price.

Excellent for shoulder pain

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1898566님께서 Jul 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My chiro recommended I take this along with fish oil to ease my shoulder pain - it worked as fast as ibuprofen without the potential harm to kidneys. Now I'm taking a maintenance dose for the health of my joints.

MRM Joint Synergy Plus

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1672256님께서 Aug 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Think this is by far the best joint compound around. Greatly assisted in healing from a torn meniscus without medical intervention and has improved some arthritis in my hands which was an unexpected side benefit. Have now just continued to take it on a regular basis. Just wish I could get it without the roll on which I don't use and end up throwing away.

love it

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2149441님께서 Oct 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

my dad uses it on a day to day basis, he loves it and says it work better than other thing he has tried... we both love the roll on and the price is great! people need to stop complaining about it because it is practicaly free.

Awesome

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1032316님께서 Oct 27, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product. I have bad knees, I have tried more expensive products but cannot beat this product price and quality. It is priced 50% less than at my vitamin shop. The roll on is free and is wonderful for sore muscles. Bravo on the product and the price. I have ordered this product for my sister, mom and friends.

상품 1-5 중 전체 36 상품