KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Great Product

Reviewer1986660님께서 Jan 22, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have ordered this product more then once. Works great on my degenerative knee. Since taking this product knees don't hurt as bad. Quit taking if for awhile to see what would happen and I could definitely tell the difference, so started taking it again. Would recommend it. The roll-on works great when put it on before going to bed.

Articulação

5699042670455060832님께서 Oct 27, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

muito bom todos adoram os resultados

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great price and quality ratio

odereviews님께서 Oct 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

My spouse likes the Join Synergy + Roll-on, and I prefer the capsules. Offers great price and quality ratio. Capsules helps with my bad knees, combined with Omega 3 and collagen products.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

both products seem to work....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

PracticalReviews님께서 Oct 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

although it takes time for the joints to recover(in my 2nd bottle) it looks like a good supporting/recovery product,and the roll on does a better job than Bengey with the same sharp smell...

Very quickly delivery !

Reviewer2138748님께서 Oct 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ainda não o usei !

Joint Synergy

Reviewer1095376님께서 Sep 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using the roll on for years for bad disks in neck and back. It is all I usually need to take away the pain and it usually lasts for 24 hours. Never saw big difference in the pills but after reading the other reviews I will try again on a regular basis with an increased dosage. I have tried many cremes and liquid pain relievers, some like soothanol that cost over $50 and this is the best.

DIFFERENT INGREDIENTS COMPARED TO LISTED INGREDIENTS. 14th Sept 2012

5251132371127750497님께서 Sep 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I just received my shipment of MRM,Joint Snergy but when I look at the ingredients in the bottle, I found the contents of the ingredients is different then those listed and collagen complex is missing. Might need to buy another extra collagen II to supplement. Slightly disappointed without the collagen complex. Have not use it. Without the collagen complex which is good for joint repairs, I rate it 2 stars instead of 4. Will post further review after use.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Loved it, good to increase joint recovery.

renanspinelli님께서 Aug 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Had some pain on my elbow and it helped me to recover it, awesome product with a really small price.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

joint pain

5660099391413790554님께서 May 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

it didnt effect me

AMAZING STUFF!

Reviewer2493190님께서 Jan 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this product for my mom since her knees have been bothering her for years. Recently, her knees would hurt even when she was just walking. The joint synergy pills have changed everything. She has no joint pain at all! Amazing!

상품 1-10 중 전체 37 상품