KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Loved it, good to increase joint recovery.

renanspinelli님께서 Aug 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Had some pain on my elbow and it helped me to recover it, awesome product with a really small price.

Excellent for shoulder pain

Reviewer1898566님께서 Jul 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My chiro recommended I take this along with fish oil to ease my shoulder pain - it worked as fast as ibuprofen without the potential harm to kidneys. Now I'm taking a maintenance dose for the health of my joints.

MRM Joint Synergy Plus

Reviewer1672256님께서 Aug 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Think this is by far the best joint compound around. Greatly assisted in healing from a torn meniscus without medical intervention and has improved some arthritis in my hands which was an unexpected side benefit. Have now just continued to take it on a regular basis. Just wish I could get it without the roll on which I don't use and end up throwing away.

Awesome

Reviewer1032316님께서 Oct 27, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product. I have bad knees, I have tried more expensive products but cannot beat this product price and quality. It is priced 50% less than at my vitamin shop. The roll on is free and is wonderful for sore muscles. Bravo on the product and the price. I have ordered this product for my sister, mom and friends.

love it

Reviewer2149441님께서 Oct 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

my dad uses it on a day to day basis, he loves it and says it work better than other thing he has tried... we both love the roll on and the price is great! people need to stop complaining about it because it is practicaly free.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Love all my MRM products!

Reviewer3320645님께서 Feb 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This joint product seems to help me more than all the others I have tried. My wife says the roll-on helps, also.

Joint Synergy

Reviewer1095376님께서 Sep 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using the roll on for years for bad disks in neck and back. It is all I usually need to take away the pain and it usually lasts for 24 hours. Never saw big difference in the pills but after reading the other reviews I will try again on a regular basis with an increased dosage. I have tried many cremes and liquid pain relievers, some like soothanol that cost over $50 and this is the best.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

both products seem to work....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

PracticalReviews님께서 Oct 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

although it takes time for the joints to recover(in my 2nd bottle) it looks like a good supporting/recovery product,and the roll on does a better job than Bengey with the same sharp smell...

AMAZING STUFF!

Reviewer2493190님께서 Jan 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this product for my mom since her knees have been bothering her for years. Recently, her knees would hurt even when she was just walking. The joint synergy pills have changed everything. She has no joint pain at all! Amazing!

MRM Joint Synergy+ Roll-on

Reviewer2044696님께서 Aug 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My mother takes this product as part of her arthritis treatment, and it helps in controlling the painful effects of arthritis.

상품 1-10 중 전체 36 상품