KO

iHerb 상품평

₩15,025

₩28,572

할인금액: ₩13,548 (47% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

This product really works 2 in 1

Reviewer1863350님께서 Dec 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best product out there if you suffer from both gluten and lactose. I actually took after eating a meal and it calmed my stomach down. I also take when going out because Resturants are not 100% gluten free.

Great for eating out

Reviewer2700509님께서 Jul 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

These enzymes are really good, being for gluten and lactose in the same capsules, makes it so easy to take them when eating out. And they work very well!

Affordable alternative?

4683755844280861612님께서 Feb 16, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was looking for something cheaper than the Houston Enzymes. No success so far. I had no DDP IV benefits at all from this product.

Good Product

Reviewer2082272님께서 Dec 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

MRM is a great product and this digestive aid works well.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

This product worked for me.

4627140061866535107님께서 Mar 07, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Over the Christmas holiday's (when I couldn't prepare my own meals) I took 3 before every meal and was surprised I didn't get sick like I usually do for days. During the 2 week holiday, I didn't feel symptoms but when I got back home and was again -not- eating gluten I -did- feel fatigued which lasted a month. Maybe I should of kept taking them for a month after exposure to gluten? About to buy more so I can take them everyday even though I'm not eating gluten - as a just in case.

Good product

MikeMember님께서 May 12, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

My condition is stable as I do my best to avoid gluten. But on those occasions when I have a beer or a bit of gluten, I use this to reduce the impact.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Wide range of enzymes; but very week results

5696753077411371470님께서 Jun 09, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I contains smart mixture of enzymes, However I don't feel big difference when I'm taking it

DIDN'T DO IT'S JOB

Reviewer2207429님께서 Oct 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This may help someone who's lactose intolerant but definitely NOT someone who suffers from Celiac Disease. The product "Lactaid" works just as well, if not better than this product and you can buy it at any Walmart, it does not in my opinion help with any gluten sensitivity. Wait until a pharmaceutical comps come out with a pill, which is not far from being marketed.

상품 1-8 중 전체 8 상품