KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

amazing

Reviewer1563790님께서 Jun 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It gives me great energy to workout!

Great energy

Reviewer1352709님께서 May 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I usually use a scoop of this before I work-out. It doesn't leave me feeling jittery, but just gives me constant energy for my work-out.

I like it

Reviewer1393517님께서 Dec 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff tastes great...just like lemonade. The only problem with it is it's hard to completely dissovle. There's always a little bit left on the bottom of the glass.

contains SUCRALOSE!

MikeMember님께서 Sep 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product should be avoided by those who prefer not to consuem the artificial sweetener SUCRALOSE, which is not natural and said to be similar to Aspartame.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Works well; mixes horribly

Reviewer3150065님께서 Apr 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried most of the major preworkout supplements, and MRM Driven compares favorably to the best of them, in terms of consistent energy that doesn't leave you with a crash later. However, I've had two batches of this now, and it mixes like garbage. Regardless of how you try to mix it, you'll end up with a clumpy mess at the bottom of your glass. Your only choice is to try to choke that mess down.

Good Focus Drink

Reviewer1107737님께서 Apr 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried several products over the years and this is the best I have found. No gas, bloating, nervous feeling, racing heart, none of that! Fantastic taste and works well for the entire work out (approx. 70 minutes).

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Still out to lunch on this one.

Reviewer1871401님께서 Feb 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The taste is out of this world. But I am not sure about its effect. It has the making for a great product, but I am not convinced it is doing much. I did feel a noticeable difference with Athletic Edge's preworkout drink and I will probably go back to that unless something else comes around.

great product..works fine

Reviewer2406812님께서 Jul 29, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product gives you the boost to get a few extra pumps in at the gym..

Not convinced

Reviewer3151473님께서 Feb 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this product quite a few times since receiving it and I am not convinced it is helping me all that much. I feel a slight level of increased energy, but it isn't doing what I had hoped it would...which is REALLY boost my energy. I am going to keep using it, but I think I may move onto something new once the the container is empty.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Absolutely Amazing!

Reviewer3064855님께서 Jan 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is so effective! I will be buying it for some time to come. It is wonderful for waking you up and really gives you energy. You don't feel it when you drink it but once you start moving you realize you are able to do SO MUCH MORE. My mother loves it also as it helps relieve soreness.

상품 1-10 중 전체 13 상품