KO

iHerb 상품평

₩26,901

₩70,594

할인금액: ₩43,693 (62% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Not convinced

Reviewer3151473님께서 Feb 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this product quite a few times since receiving it and I am not convinced it is helping me all that much. I feel a slight level of increased energy, but it isn't doing what I had hoped it would...which is REALLY boost my energy. I am going to keep using it, but I think I may move onto something new once the the container is empty.

contains SUCRALOSE!

MikeMember님께서 Sep 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product should be avoided by those who prefer not to consuem the artificial sweetener SUCRALOSE, which is not natural and said to be similar to Aspartame.

Good Focus Drink

Reviewer1107737님께서 Apr 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried several products over the years and this is the best I have found. No gas, bloating, nervous feeling, racing heart, none of that! Fantastic taste and works well for the entire work out (approx. 70 minutes).

great product..works fine

Reviewer2406812님께서 Jul 29, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product gives you the boost to get a few extra pumps in at the gym..

Debbie

Reviewer1319480님께서 Oct 10, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

So far so good. It has given me endurance & stamina for my morning workouts. I find myself more focused. It truely aids in burning body fat. Love it.

Best Product Ever

Reviewer2077092님께서 Oct 17, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

My son's a competitive swimmer. Driven gives him the "drive" to perform throughout his 3 hour practice. More than likely, it's the recovery that's noticably different.

Great energy

Reviewer1352709님께서 May 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I usually use a scoop of this before I work-out. It doesn't leave me feeling jittery, but just gives me constant energy for my work-out.

Absolutely Amazing!

Reviewer3064855님께서 Jan 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is so effective! I will be buying it for some time to come. It is wonderful for waking you up and really gives you energy. You don't feel it when you drink it but once you start moving you realize you are able to do SO MUCH MORE. My mother loves it also as it helps relieve soreness.

amazing

Reviewer1563790님께서 Jun 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It gives me great energy to workout!

taste good and it works

Reviewer2123926님께서 Oct 26, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good stuff.. really helps with my workouts. I recommend it to anyone!!

상품 1-10 중 전체 13 상품