KO

₩11,021

₩23,376

할인금액: ₩12,355 (53% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Taking for Lyme

Reviewer3041249님께서 Jun 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My Lyme specialist suggest this to me and I can tell you that it really has made a difference for my lungs. Been taking for three months now and the 'air hunger' that I was experiencing is almost completely gone. Definitely helps with stamina. I feel much better. Thank you

MRM Cordyceps

Reviewer2081834님께서 Feb 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

THIS STUFF IS AWESOME!! I have copd and it has really helped me to breathe better! I won't run out of this!! I was skeptical at first but I am totally sold!! :)

MRM, Cordyceps CS-4 Strain... the best

4765435615776407519님께서 Jun 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have had many different Cordyceps and without a doubt this brand and strain are the very best I have had... I have had far more sustainable and available energy than I have for many years... Again iHerb has come up with the best product and price. Thsanks guys SteveL

Excellent

alvinlky님께서 May 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent Quality product at an economical price.

Story time...

Does-it-do님께서 Jun 07, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It has the colour, and the smell, and the taste of a mushroom. The US brands are twice more expensive than those in China. Both sides claimed to HAVE the REAL one. The only question remains - where it grows. Real one grows in TIbet, but many senior Tibet locals believe it is a SIN to sell it rather than just use it. Younger generation - do not think that way. It is a sad, but we do not have a opportunity to see where MRM brand grows its cordyceps. But the US brands helped me so far. This one - too.

Better lung capacity - ATX

Reviewer1259958님께서 Oct 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really can tell a difference when I take these about 45 mins before a run. They don’t really give you a boost but they seem to allow more lung capacity. Highly recommended to improve distance, but eat a spoonful of honey or peanut butter when you take it. I need to take it with a little something to coat the stomach. (Seems to absorb better too)

Impressive!!

Scottishdave님께서 Oct 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Was scepticalof this brand because of the price, but am happy to say this cordyceps is as good as other brands i have used. It is organic which is great. Each capsule is 750mg.

Avesome stuff

5279111227043442885님께서 Aug 14, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I will continue to buy this product because it helped me a lot with asthma and breathing but also with immunity overall. I also noticed my lung capacity is better, and my asthma attacks are almost completely gone. I take it in combination with Beta glucan and it is a jackpot combination for me, if you ask me it will be my ace card forever. Update; i still take this product and it is great and i will continue to take it 🙂👍

supports good respiratory health

Reviewer1041376님께서 Dec 12, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've taken Cordyceps for years to strengthen my lungs, especially during the winter months. And this brand is Organic and Vegan.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Excellent for strength & energy for CFIDS but...

PurplePegasus님께서 Apr 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have CFIDS & adrenal failure. Cordyceps gives me strength & allows me to stand which is amazing but this reeks of pungent cheese. Since my New Chapter didn't I smelled all my MRM supplements (DHEA, pregnenolone) and they all smell cheesy but this one is the worst. I think there is something wrong with the plastic bottles that MRM is using which leaches the noxious smell. I have used MRM products before & they have always been superior quality. The toxic cheese smell has me worried (although I haven't experienced any side effects so far as I can tell and their supplements are still active) but I will phone MRM to let them know. Please note: the problem is not with iHerb: I bought a few MRM supplements from my local store & the same cheesy smell is prevalent. Not so with any other brands!

상품 1-10 중 전체 37 상품