KO

iHerb 상품평

₩10,832

₩22,975

할인금액: ₩12,143 (53% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Taking for Lyme

Reviewer3041249님께서 Jun 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My Lyme specialist suggest this to me and I can tell you that it really has made a difference for my lungs. Been taking for three months now and the 'air hunger' that I was experiencing is almost completely gone. Definitely helps with stamina. I feel much better. Thank you

MRM Cordyceps

Reviewer2081834님께서 Feb 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

THIS STUFF IS AWESOME!! I have copd and it has really helped me to breathe better! I won't run out of this!! I was skeptical at first but I am totally sold!! :)

Story time...

Does-it-do님께서 Jun 07, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It has the colour, and the smell, and the taste of a mushroom. The US brands are twice more expensive than those in China. Both sides claimed to HAVE the REAL one. The only question remains - where it grows. Real one grows in TIbet, but many senior Tibet locals believe it is a SIN to sell it rather than just use it. Younger generation - do not think that way. It is a sad, but we do not have a opportunity to see where MRM brand grows its cordyceps. But the US brands helped me so far. This one - too.

Excellent

alvinlky님께서 May 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent Quality product at an economical price.

Impressive!!

Scottishdave님께서 Oct 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Was scepticalof this brand because of the price, but am happy to say this cordyceps is as good as other brands i have used. It is organic which is great. Each capsule is 750mg.

Better lung capacity - ATX

Reviewer1259958님께서 Oct 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really can tell a difference when I take these about 45 mins before a run. They don’t really give you a boost but they seem to allow more lung capacity. Highly recommended to improve distance, but eat a spoonful of honey or peanut butter when you take it. I need to take it with a little something to coat the stomach. (Seems to absorb better too)

MRM, Cordyceps CS-4 Strain... the best

4765435615776407519님께서 Jun 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have had many different Cordyceps and without a doubt this brand and strain are the very best I have had... I have had far more sustainable and available energy than I have for many years... Again iHerb has come up with the best product and price. Thsanks guys SteveL

supports good respiratory health

Reviewer1041376님께서 Dec 12, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've taken Cordyceps for years to strengthen my lungs, especially during the winter months. And this brand is Organic and Vegan.

More energy!

Reviewer3260527님께서 Jan 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This brand of cordyceps has given me more energy. I can shovel snow for hours and hours now.

Staying with it

Reviewer2754236님께서 Feb 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This, along with some other Cordyceps products seems to be helping my daughter's immune system. I think it will take a few more weeks or maybe months to be sure but I will continue the regemin and report back at a later date.

상품 1-10 중 전체 32 상품