KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩9,516

₩23,102

할인금액: ₩13,586 (59% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
(5)
2 별점
(1)
1 별점
(4)
평가 | 영어
정렬

MRM CS4

5542473258546754079님께서 Aug 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very satisfied: from the smell you can tell this is potent, and I definitely feel the difference when taking it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Excellent

alvinlky님께서 May 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent Quality product at an economical price.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Very good

5403273290073618362님께서 Mar 06, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the smell and taste of this product. Taste reminds of chocolate, and people say that's the taste cordyceps should remind of. Any significant improvement of my health I didn't noticed, but i consume it irregularly, so I would not take this as a product fault.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Bun pentru intarirea imunitatii.

cosmopolitan님께서 Jan 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Cordyceps pentru intarirea imunitatii si problemele respiratorii.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

cheap and good

5632236252799714622님께서 Sep 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Cordyceps are great for resperitory and immune defence, this brand is and the price is good, thank you iherb

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

MRM, Cordyceps CS-4 Strain... the best

4765435615776407519님께서 Jun 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have had many different Cordyceps and without a doubt this brand and strain are the very best I have had... I have had far more sustainable and available energy than I have for many years... Again iHerb has come up with the best product and price. Thsanks guys SteveL

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Story time...

Does-it-do님께서 Jun 07, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It has the colour, and the smell, and the taste of a mushroom. The US brands are twice more expensive than those in China. Both sides claimed to HAVE the REAL one. The only question remains - where it grows. Real one grows in TIbet, but many senior Tibet locals believe it is a SIN to sell it rather than just use it. Younger generation - do not think that way. It is a sad, but we do not have a opportunity to see where MRM brand grows its cordyceps. But the US brands helped me so far. This one - too.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Consistent

Reviewer3298350님께서 Jun 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I find out this brand gives the most consistent and noticeable results . With other brands, I sometimes get the results, sometimes I don't.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Terrific

Reviewer3129442님께서 Jul 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

great

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Fresh, natural and beneficial.

Rosiee님께서 Jul 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Besides the Doctor's best brand of cordyceps, I also use this one and it gives me similar results. The taste in the capsule is different, but in no way i can say, that it is worse. Both are of very high guality and beneficial to the health. It really does make a difference, at least when I use it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 29 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »