KO

₩14,673

₩27,906

할인금액: ₩13,233 (47% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Garry

Reviewer2943291님께서 Aug 31, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Greetings from Wollongong Australia. Many thanks firstly to iherb for the excellent service. As a chronic fatigue sufferer with an endocrine disruption and an auto immune problem; I have found this product to have been extremely beneficial in resolving my testosterone being converted to oestradiol and it was actually prescribed by an allopathic physician

Great Value

BeautifulDreamer님께서 Mar 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm not exactly sure how it's doing it, but my husband hasn't needed his testosterone gel since taking this (and a few other anti-estrogenic supplements). Highly recommended.

Helps Men With Low Testosterone

Reviewer1254514님께서 Nov 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My doctor put me on Chrysin to help deal with low Testosterone problems. This stuff really works. But you have to give it time and be consistent.

liked so much

sunstate님께서 Jan 31, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

For testosterone boosting it is great combination with tribulus.Solo form also very good for immune system.

Seems to Work

MikeMember님께서 Feb 24, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've only been using it for a short time, but I do believe that I've noticed an increase in libido... and I'm using a minimum dose.

Great product

Reviewer1028938님께서 Mar 26, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use the product as a natural aromatase enzyme inhibitor in conjunction with my prescription for testosterone ethanate and I believe that using the two together helps lessen the conversion of the testerone ethanate to estrogen.

Needs long-term use

Reviewer3150595님께서 Jun 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I noticed a difference after taking this consistently for about 3 months. I use less than the reccommended dosage and still felt results.

Good Stuff

Reviewer3050708님께서 Sep 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great quality and good results

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

4883497967852437284님께서 Apr 23, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very Good

Highly pleased

Reviewer2073121님께서 Apr 04, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really like this product and the cost is reasonable as well.

상품 1-10 중 전체 20 상품